Official Community Forums Home

The Power Bullet

OPL Laundry Goddess

• Members

BMS5016-01main.jpgPut Power to Work for You!

The Power Bullet is a tiny personal vibrator with variable speed push button control. The casing is made of a hard plastic, with a metallic looking finish. This bullet takes three AG-13 batteries which came already installed with a plastic cover that protects the battery life. When opening the package, just unscrew the top and peel back the film and you are ready to go!

I’ve tried lots of bullets in the past and as a group, they have some pros and cons. Usually bullets have a mediocre vibe, but this one has decidedly powerful and concentrated vibrations at three different speeds. The size of a bullet creates handy options for sex toy play; as it is small enough to fit in your closed fist or conveniently in a pocket for discreet public play! In addition, most are under $10, making them easily affordable. The Power Bullet is waterproof, so tub and shower play is an additional bonus.

Generally, the challenge with bullets is the battery life and the noise factor. The Power Bullet shot down both of those downsides. Even at the highest speed setting, this little toy had a relatively low hum. And with nonstop humming, this bullet had a life of about 25 minutes with the batteries that were included. For continual action, that is quite an impressive life span. I can imagine a set of fresh batteries would last even a bit longer.

Overall, if you are in the market for a bullet, this is the one I would recommend! Intense vibes, your choice of speeds, water proof, and discreet - you can’t get any better than The Power Bullet.

• Members

I like that this one is wireless. I did hear that those little batteries are expensive though...