Official Community Forums Home

Ergo Rabbit

OPL Laundry Goddess

• Members

PG10300.jpgPlaygirl's Ergo Wabbit

While most are in the midst of celebrating ghosts and ghoulies, my Goddess and I have declared it Easter in the bedroom; it’s all about the rabbits and the eggs, baby!! The newest addition to the warren is a dual action vibe called the “Ergo Wabbit” by Playgirl Signature. There’s no fur on this bunny, the wabbit is sleek; made of phthalate-free silicone is non-porous and non-toxic.

We opened the package and inserted 3 AA batteries as required (not included.) A quick spritz of toy cleaner and we were ready to play. Claiming it is ergonomically construction, this has teasing ticklers on the shaft for G-spot sensations and vibrating ears for clitoral stimulation. The imagined sensation of those was enough to get us moving faster! On further inspection, we noticed the controls consist of 5 tiny buttons on the base – two for clitoral stimulation, two for shaft rotation, and one for reversing the rotation – all very self explanatory and user friendly.

My Goddess got things warmed up with a bit of oral play and then adding a bit of our favorite “Liquid Sex” she slid the Wabbit slowly and sensuously into my very warm and waiting place. Turning on the rotating shaft, I felt those amazing ticklers began to massage my inner walls, focusing on the G zone. After a few moments of amazingly delicious sensations she added the vibrations from the clitoral stimulation. The combination of feelings was amazing and erotic. The shaft was massaging my insides and the vibrating ears were teasing my clit. It didn’t take to long for me to build to a delightful climax and then collapse fully satisfied by our new toy.

We can strongly recommend this toy for either solo or partner play. This dual action is not waterproof, so be careful with clean up to keep water out of the control mechanism. The Ergo Wabbit will definitely be used again and again as the sensations it offers are amazingly sensual and highly pleasurable.

It's amazing how many variences of a "rabbit" that there can be!! Probably because they WORK so well!!! I love the color, and the design. So simple, yet effective! Thanks for the great review!