Official Community Forums Home

New Collection At Vs

ladylove

• Members

Have you seen the new "very sexy" and "Boudoir" collection from Victoria Secret? I love them. Check it out and let me know what you think.

• Members
Have you seen the new "very sexy" and "Boudoir" collection from Victoria Secret? I love them. Check it out and let me know what you think.

I wear the Very Sexy or the Body By Victoria line all the time, they are my FAVORITE. I swear I spend a small fortune annually at VS. :P

I couldn't find the Boudoir Collection though, do you have a link??

• Members

I just got the mag yesterday and the Boudoir collection is beautiful corsets, and body wear. I love them.

In the past I haven't bought a lot VS, I like other stores better, but this collection is special.

• Members

Are you talking about the Christmas Dreams catalogue? I am literally DROOLING over it! Oh and the SHOES!!!! Everything is so classy and elegant I love it! here are my favorites...

V278991.jpgV280544.jpg

V278742.jpg *Those are TO DIE FOR!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Members

You know it girl friend. How about the sheer dressing gown with velvet bows for $300-400, gorgeous. There were so many yummy things. My husband liked then too, but then laughed and said they weren't smutty enough.....and those shoes..... come to mama.

• Members

How about the 5 million dollar fantasy bra!!! Yeah right!

ftr.jpg

• Members
How about the 5 million dollar fantasy bra!!! Yeah right!

ftr.jpg

If were wearing a 5 million dollar bra, I think I'd orgasm on the spot.

• Members

I love those too! I have one similar to that first one! (in my gallery!)

• Members

ohh things on my size hehehe every time i see something i like there, they dont make it in the size my girls need.

V279005.jpg

V279003.jpg

i can spend money on gowns, corsets ect..and my hubby's choice is a sexy bra and panties

Guest eminatic

hmmm i dont get the catalogues but i had a peek at the website...saw 1 or 2 things that sort of caught my eye (though i could find knockoffs for cheaper) i usually only go for the pink! or sexy little things lines. most of victorias secret stuff doesnt fit me though (too big) i think fredericks has more fun stuff but again their stuff runs WAY big.

• Members

I have this one.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/o...&rfnbr=5366

I want this one, but sadly it doesn't come in a 36D. I think that it's gorgeous!

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/o...&rfnbr=1209

I also wish that I knew how to put the pics up instead of just the links. Sorry bout that!

The only thing that I like from the Pink collection are the sweats-they are SOOOOOOOOOO comfy. LOVE the boyfriend sweats.

Guest eminatic

i actually like the mervyn's knockoffs better than the original victoria's secret XD

they tend to not have that annoying seam that goes down the center of the crotch >.<

• Members
ohh things on my size hehehe every time i see something i like there, they dont make it in the size my girls need.

V279005.jpg

V279003.jpg

i can spend money on gowns, corsets ect..and my hubby's choice is a sexy bra and panties

I'm surprised! VS makes my size which is hard to find. are you sure? I little and big........

• Members
i actually like the mervyn's knockoffs better than the original victoria's secret XD

they tend to not have that annoying seam that goes down the center of the crotch >.<

I've never herd of Mervyn's. Are they internet based???, or off the street retail? I'd try them... I never buy my everyday undergarments from VS, but I both of my daughters there everyday stuff there, it's cost me as much as a small Island in the Caribbean would, to outfit them. I only buy sexy sweet nothings for play for myself, or should I say for my Husband.

I've looked at Fredrick's but have never purchased from them. How's the quality of there goods?

• Members
I've never herd of Mervyn's. Are they internet based???, or off the street retail? I'd try them... I never buy my everyday undergarments from VS, but I both of my daughters there everyday stuff there, it's cost me as much as a small Island in the Caribbean would, to outfit them. I only buy sexy sweet nothings for play for myself, or should I say for my Husband.

I've looked at Fredrick's but have never purchased from them. How's the quality of there goods?

Really good! That chemise I mentioned in my gallery is from Fredericks. Very well made! They have the "smuttier" stuff your Husband may enjoy! :D

• Members

I wish I could wear knock offs. They don't seem to hold up as well for me. Believe me I DO NOT like spending $50 for a bra, but when I buy knock offs, they last for about a month then I have to buy more. It's cheaper on me to buy VS or Frederick's bras and spend the $50 and have them last 6-8 months than to spend $12-$20 on a knock off and have to buy new one's monthly. :(

I like Mervyn's for clothes though. I haven't bought anything from them lately because I don't live near one anymore.

• Members
I wish I could wear knock offs. They don't seem to hold up as well for me. Believe me I DO NOT like spending $50 for a bra, but when I buy knock offs, they last for about a month then I have to buy more. It's cheaper on me to buy VS or Frederick's bras and spend the $50 and have them last 6-8 months than to spend $12-$20 on a knock off and have to buy new one's monthly. :(

I like Mervyn's for clothes though. I haven't bought anything from them lately because I don't live near one anymore.

It's unfortunately true! I have tried to buy the knock off bras and they dont fit the same of the wire will be poking through after a month! I wait till stuff goes on clearance at VS! I make out like a bandit!!!!!!!!! OR even on ebay there is a seller who sells customer returns from VS! Shoes clothes bras etc! Sometimes starting at a dollar! the seller's name is MJR sales. :)

• Members

Thats nothing.... i just spent $65.00 - $85.00 on each bra....... they last about a year.

I buy my girls there at VS and they get outfitted about once a year also.

BUT..... the other stuff isn't for everyday, it's for fun.

• Members
It's unfortunately true! I have tried to buy the knock off bras and they dont fit the same of the wire will be poking through after a month! I wait till stuff goes on clearance at VS! I make out like a bandit!!!!!!!!! OR even on ebay there is a seller who sells customer returns from VS! Shoes clothes bras etc! Sometimes starting at a dollar! the seller's name is MJR sales. :)

Thanks for the tip and letting me know about Fredicks. I'm sure my DH will appreciate thier stuff ;).

Guest eminatic

what?! wow i thought mervyn's was everywhere (although now that i think of it i remember that they're name is technically Mervyn's California) a few years ago they were under ownership of Marshall Fields (Target) but Target dumped them and went solo. i read in the paper that they are going out of business :( i LOVE their underwear and bras. my favorite brand is actually MAIDENFORM. sooo comfy and smooth feeling <3 anyway yeah mervyn's is basically like uhhhhh jc penny or Macys or something like that...

i've never had a problem with decent knockoffs (department store knockoffs) however i cant use the cheap stuff they have in places like Forever 21 or Choice or places like that...

Frederick's stuff is quite big on me, i have some of their garter belts and i had to alter them on my sewing machine because even with the smallest size the waist was still WAY too big for me :(

• Members
what?! wow i thought mervyn's was everywhere (although now that i think of it i remember that they're name is technically Mervyn's California) a few years ago they were under ownership of Marshall Fields (Target) but Target dumped them and went solo. i read in the paper that they are going out of business :( i LOVE their underwear and bras. my favorite brand is actually MAIDENFORM. sooo comfy and smooth feeling <3 anyway yeah mervyn's is basically like uhhhhh jc penny or Macys or something like that...

i've never had a problem with decent knockoffs (department store knockoffs) however i cant use the cheap stuff they have in places like Forever 21 or Choice or places like that...

Frederick's stuff is quite big on me, i have some of their garter belts and i had to alter them on my sewing machine because even with the smallest size the waist was still WAY too big for me :(

I'd LOVE to have that problem, LOL-I think. Some days I like all my voluptuous curves and some days I would love to be thin. Depends I guess on where I'm going and what I'm going to be wearing. I just turned 40 and some days-usually when we are going out with our younger friends-I really miss my late 20's body. :rolleyes:

• Members
I'm surprised! VS makes my size which is hard to find. are you sure? I little and big........

oh they make bras and such in my size..38DD, but most of the lingerie and special edition bras and such, they dont make my size.

• Members
OK, so maybe that size would be a problem.

I'm small, 32 band size, but wear minimizers for the girls.

Minimizers for your boobs? I never heard of that! Enhancers sure but... What do they do squish them down?