Official Community Forums Home

3some

• Members

Most men do fantasize about this, it is probably the most prevalent fantasies guys have! I suggest before you do this, especially with a new girlfriend, that you read all the posts on threesomes here. Many have posted on the subject, many will tell you how BAD an idea it is - myself included. Some will tell you they had good experiences too. So, to make an informed decision that will be the best for you and for your new girlfriend, decide with a clear head (the BIG head) - read first - then have your fun!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
  • Members

My advice to you: Threeway is GREAT if not in a relationship. On the other hand, it may just be the most painful and agonising way to ruin a perfect life with your dream counterpart.

Happy holidays!

• Members

I honestly believe that alot of men want a 3some. It can be harmful to a relationship in alot of ways, but then again others have had a great experiance. I would suggest reading Mikaylas article she has written on it and then have a serious discussion about it with her. Here is the link to the article

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc/06/threesomes.htm

Best of Luck to you!

• 1 month later...

I have never been w/another woman & I am not Bi. But my boyfriend has been hinting for the last 7 months that it was his only fantasy. So yesterday I talked to a friend of mine & she agreed to do a 3some w/us. I do have rules though. NO kissing between them, & No anal between them. Kissing is too personal & I am the only girl he has had anal w/ in 20 yrs, so that is mine, anything else is OK.