Official Community Forums Home

Illusion Wand

katiegirl

• Members

se0502-30-2main.jpg

The Illusion Wand is a soft rubber cote, waterproof, push button, 5-function wand that pulsates, escalates, and vibrates. What more could you want?

This cute toy is 6.5 inches in length and 1 inch in diameter, with 3 ridges near the top right below the g-spot curve. The Illusion Wand requires 2 AA batteries(not included), untwist the end to insert the batteries, please remove the paper before inserting the batteries, I made this mistake not seeing the instruction paper in there to insert the batteries and had trouble getting it back out. However I made it and inserted the batteries and pushed the button on the end and my purple wand came to life!

The illusion wand is slightly louder than I was hoping for I would say a 3.5 out of 5. Once inserted I did notice that I could not feel the 3 ridges below the g-spot curve, and I did feel that curve! I love the silky smoothness of this wand. Vibrations were fairly strong, I ended up using it for clit stimulation to come to my “O”.

I was pleased with this toy and love the different settings, now I need to set a time to try it in the tub! Click the link to get seduced by the Illusion Wand.

Illusion Wand

I also love the color!!!

BTW, "rubber cote" is just a way of saying that the item is a plastic vibe with a rubber coating on it, which makes it soft, yet firm. :)

Thanks for the review!

• Members
Great review, but just curious, did you forget to glance at the instructions or too anxious to look?;)

LOL definitely too anxious to look, of course not all items that require batteries come with that little instruction paper, so I didn't even think of looking!

• Members
LOL definitely too anxious to look, of course not all items that require batteries come with that little instruction paper, so I didn't even think of looking!

:)