Official Community Forums Home

Rough Sex

Badboy

• Members

I pinned my girlfriends hands above her head while she was lay on the bed last night. She started moaning as i kissed her. She could feel my hard cock against her stomach and begged me to let her suck it. So i knelt over her shoulders and shoved it in her mouth. She loved it. As she sucked on my now very hard cock she pulled her hands free. I thought she was going to push me off but she grabbed my arse and pushed me over her face and sucked hard on my balls. Just when i thought it couldnt get any better she wiggled down the bed and stuck her tongue in my arse :P

Opps have post this in completely the wrong place :unsure:

• Members

sounds like a fun time for you both.....I loved to be held down or pinned up against the wall......Sometimes i even"play" hard to get.....so it has to be taken cause i wont give it up.....all this leads to a fun night and a nice big O for me and my man good times all around.

Thee is just something about being held down til i cant take it anymore drive me WILD....maybe a bit more info then should be shared but so be it

sounds like a fun time for you both.....I love to be held down or pinned up against the wall......Sometimes i even"play" hard to get.....so it has to be taken cause i wont give it up.....all this leads to a fun night and a nice big O for me and my man good times all around.

Thee is just something about being held down till i cant take it anymore that drives me WILD....maybe a bit more info then should be shared but so be it

• Members

Held down or tied up, that is the best way! I will also play hard to get, or tell my fiancee he can't have any tonight, just so he'll take it from me. He looks at me and says, you wanna bet? I will keep resisting up til the last point, and he will get more physical with me and kinda throw me on the bed and take what he wants. :) I LOVE that. He knows I love it too, which is why he does it. I can enjoy it so much, because I know it is only 'play' he would never actually hurt me.