Official Community Forums Home

Wet Naturals Sensual Strawberry Lube

ToyQueen

• Members

WET40801main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/wet-naturals-sens...strawberry.aspx

This lubricant is water based, glycerin-free, and paraben-free. This is a strawberry flavored lube, and I like the taste. It really tastes like strawberries, and it didn't have an unpleasant after-taste. This lube is very runny, and difficult to keep on the toy. It did seem slick, and worked well for my playtime. I did experience some burning afterward. I would very much like to try this while giving a blow job, to see if the flavor and slickness worked there.

It is a nice lube, and I would suggest it to anyone looking for a tasty, watery lube.

Was this a long-lasting lube? Did it leave a residue (sticky or other)? Did it wash off easily?

• Members

I didn't notice a residue. It washed off easily. I'm not sure how long-lasting this lube is, as I starting lubricating well enough to not know which was the lube, and which was me... It does NOT contain sugar, but contains aspartame, which is the same thing as Nutrasweet. So it shouldn't contribute to yeast infections. I did notice some burning after using it, but I will use it again to make sure it was from the lube, and not just irritation.