Official Community Forums Home

Dogging

Badboy

• Members
I have never done it. Have you done it? If not would you like to? If you have what was it ike and would you do it again??? :unsure:

Are you from the UK by any chance? :blink: "Dogging" for people who don't know, is a British term for having sex in pubic - more specifically, for having sex with many people in public while others watch. You would go to a park, forest preserve - meet up with other "doggers" and then engage in random sex acts with people in a kind of orgy type situation.

To answer your question: I have NOT been "dogging" - but I do know someone who has. She did enjoy her experience and only did it once. She felt used after - because she was - and was harrassed by some of the men. Here in the US it is just group sex, which is what she had.

Have YOU known anyone to been dogging Badboy?

Mikayla ;)

• Members
Are you from the UK by any chance? :blink: "Dogging" for people who don't know, is a British term for having sex in pubic - more specifically, for having sex with many people in public while others watch. You would go to a park, forest preserve - meet up with other "doggers" and then engage in random sex acts with people in a kind of orgy type situation.

To answer your question: I have NOT been "dogging" - but I do know someone who has. She did enjoy her experience and only did it once. She felt used after - because she was - and was harrassed by some of the men. Here in the US it is just group sex, which is what she had.

Have YOU known anyone to been dogging Badboy?

Mikayla ;)

No i dont know anyone that has been or much about it. I think its an interesting subgect though :rolleyes: