Official Community Forums Home

Crystal Candy-g Licious

Tyger

SE0486203.jpg

Crystal Candy G-Licious

If you’re looking for a toy specifically made to get that elusive g-spot, and get it well, have I found the cure for your “sweet tooth”…or would that be g-tooth….

Made by California Exotics, I have to say this toy is WONDERFUL! Though the site says it’s made of jelly, it’s actually smooth & sleek, clear-ish, hard plastic, which is phthalate free. It won’t bend or be too soft to hit your g-spot! Many women need a more firm stroke to stimulate their g-spot, I being one of them. Oh yeah, baby, this sucker….toy works! Only 6” long, and about an inch in diameter, it also has 2 ribs a little past the head, which you can also feel for extra labia stimulation. Plus, there are 2 ribs at the base allow you to hang onto the toy securely, even while your squirting all over it!

It’s waterproof, and you can see the thick seal at the cap’s base, so you KNOW water won’t get in. Speaking of the cap, it’s a textured twist on, to also aide in your gripping, and, you get the battery plastic slide in/out insert, so you know the 2 AA batteries are going in right & tight. No rattling around with extra sound for this sweet thang. The vibes weren’t that loud either. The vibes are centralized pretty close to the head too, so that adds to the benefits!

I loved this toy! I used a new clit stimulator, and twisted the G.L.’s cap to allow the low to medium-high vibes to stimulate by labia first, then in my vagina. After inserting & giving several firm strokes (tilted upwards a bit), I started to feel that familiar tingling of the g-spot being stimulated, and before long, I made a mess out of my sheets.

We get 4 outta 4 Tyger Paws WAAAAY up, plus a contented stretch Purr after too, as a rating!

Satisfy your g-spot here