Official Community Forums Home

Charisma G

Neuroticax

• Members

SE0544-10-3main.jpg

Stars: 3/5

Charisma G

It's a really quiet, sleek, modern looking toy. Cleans up easy and can be stashed anywhere! Roughly 4 inches long with the speed dial located on the bottom where the nifty grip also unscrewed to take 1 AA battery. (Not included) Sealed up nice and tight, it becomes waterproof.

It felt good, but just didn't do an awesome job. It was easy to hold but hard to navigate the nub to stay upright. The speed dial was so-so, kinda hard to turn but the multi-speeds ranged from a very nice hum to a slightly more intense buzz. The overall feeling of the toy was comfortable and soft. I enjoyed it being used on my clit and my ass more than inside of me. I liked how the soft material felt on my skin, it's a nice change from harder items.

It didn't have a smell when it came out of the package, which is always nice. I washed it with hot water before I put it with my other toys and then again before I used it. Clean toys means a fun time. =) This would be a really good toy for someone who wants to try g-spot toys and doesn't want to feel intimidated.

I sometimes have this issue too. Where you have to reposition or check to make sure it's stimulating the right area. I think they should put an indicator on the handle of g-spot toys, IMO. :)

• Members

I so agree!