Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I'm sorry if this has been posted before...I am 26 years old and I've never had a good sexual experience...I've just recently purchased a few sex toys, but they haven't gotten here yet. I grew up in a strong Christian family where masterbation was wrong. I have just realized how erotic it can be. I've never had an orgasm before...is it possible to orgasm with a sex toy? and if so...will it be loud?

• Members

Welcome Timidteacher!

I am so glad you are ready to explore your sexuality. I too grew up in a strong Christian home, and let me assure you, there is nothing wrong with masturbation. God gave us our bodies for enjoyment and masturbation IS enjoyable.

Now, you want to know if it is possible to have an orgasm with a sex toy - YES - let me say that again - YES! In fact, many women find that it is easier to have an orgasm with a sex toy than with their partners (sorry guys, nothing personal) just less stress in the moment alone with the BOB (battery operated boyfriend).

As for whether it will be loud - do you mean the toy or you while you have an orgasm? :D Most sex toys make noise..some are louder than others (it goes the same with women during orgasm - which are you?)

My suggestion to get to your orgasm is this: when your toys arrive - open them up, get aquainted with them and the features, wash them and put in the batteries. Then, take a nice soak in the tub. Get relaxed. Go to your room, light candles, get naked. Then, explore your body with your FINGERS and hands. Nipples, tummy, vaginal area, clit. You should do this BEFORE you use the toy. Then, when you feel comfortable, use some lube and use the toy (if you bought a non-inserting toy - lube may not be necessary) make sure to pay attention to your clitoris - that is what is going to give you most of your pleasure. Using either the toy (if you got one made for that) or your finger, rub gently around in circles - then harder as you use the toy.

If you got a dual action - the toy will take care of the clit action for you - so just do what feels natural. Grind those hips, spread those legs, let your imagination run wild and your body do it's thing and when you feel the buildup DO NOT STOP, but let your body release iteself!

Have fun and good luck to you - welcome to the wondeful world of sex!

Mikayla

• Members

Thank you! I was wondering if the orgasm would be loud...I live in a duplex with paper thin walls...I also live in a VERY SMALL town...And I'm a teacher...so I guess I just don't want people to think...wow...what a freak!! I will take your advice and let you know how my first experience with my BOB goes! :)

• Members

I'll try that, ice down the shirt,Howard...thanks! Yeah...small town really sucks...I wasn't here a week before I was supposedly having a threesome with the ag teacher and another teacher...So rumors go around no matter what...I guess I'm just a little self concious...I just need to get over it!!! I'm working on it though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sorry it's been so long...I've been having a lot of fun! My toys came and I did just how Mikalya suggested...I got to know my vibrator...and explored first with my fingers and then with my new toy. holy cow!!!! I thought I was in heaven...I've never been anywhere close before. Still enjoying...and now I can't wait to try them out with a friend. One day...;)

• Members

Timidteacher,

I am SOOO glad you are having fun exploring your body! This way, when you finally get a partner, you will know EXACTLY how to tell him to touch you, and you will know what you like!

So, how loud was the orgasm, or haven't you had that yet? If you haven't, let me know and I will give you some sure fire methods! :P

Mikayla

• Members

I still haven't had an orgasm yet...I just haven't allowed myself to let go completely. But I would still appreciate any methods you could suggest Mikayla...Plus the last time I got close I could hear the couple next door having fun...so I just quit...it was rather frustrating. But good news...I will be moving sometime within the next couple of months...so I'll be in a house where I don't have to worry about being heard...or hearing somebody else. Until then...I'm still having fun....:D

• Members

You have to stop worrying so much about being "heard" - in fact, I sincerly doubt you will be that loud! If you sense that you are, put a pillow over your head! I suggest putting on some nice music, relax in a bubble bath before play time, then get naked and start playing. As you get close, just try to relax and feel your groove. As you get the feelings like you are going to "tingle all over" and you know that something different is happening, continue to play with your clit, cause that is what is going to get you there. Don't think about your neighbors, I assure you, they are not thinking about you when they are having their "fun!" Just relax, keep on feeling it.

As you get close, open your legs wide, feel yourself tensing and try to relax, grind up your hips and thrust your pelvis up and down to meet your hand. Use your other hand to pinch your nipples or fondle your breasts. If you are using a sex toy - here is how you will have the orgasm.

Lube it up, get it into yourself in a way which is comfortable for you. If you got a dual action - GREAT - start using the clitoral function as you "do" yourself with the toy. Concentrate more on the clitoral than the other part - the clitoral will work faster toward the orgasm. If your toy does not have clitoral stim, then use your finger. Close your eyes, fantasize about something that makes you HOT. Imagine that toy is the cock of someone who you lust after - or that someone you lust after is putting that toy into you! Speed up the pressure and motion on your clit as you feel the sensations change. Continue with the grinding and thrusting of your hips. You will eventually feel the buildup of your orgasm and KNOW that it is IT...and you will want to close your legs and tighten up and stop but DON'T...keep going until you KNOW that you have had the orgasm! You will sense a tingling sensation that begins in your crotch and radiates all through your body. You may shudder, you may shake, you may even cry...but you will know you have had the orgasm!

Good luck, and keep us informed!

Mikayla :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

OH MY GOD!!!!! I had my first orgasm today!!! I took a bath like Mikayla suggested...then got into bed. I started playing first with my hands...then grabbed my vibrator. I started getting creative...I moved into different positions...when I finally did orgasm I screamed into my pillow. WOW It felt soo good...I thought my legs were gonna shake right off my body. Thanks guys for all of your suggestions. I hope this won't be the last orgasm I have...and I'm sure it won't! You guys rock!!! Thanks again!!!

• Members

that is really great,,,,,congrats on your first big O.....and im sure it wont be your last......the more you explore and play the more you will want to have that great feeling everyday....(sometimes more then once a day) Now arent you glad that you let go of your worries about being to loud.....being loud or not is not worth missing out on that great feeling and that ultimate relaxation,,,,you go girl.....keep exploring and playing and just have fun.

• Members

Whoo HOO! I am SOOOOOO Glad that you finally had your O!

Now that you know how it feels, the object is to find your "sweet spot" quicker and get more comfortable with stimulating yourself so you can get to the O with a partner!

Make it your routine when you have had a rough day....bath, play ....big O!

Mikayla :lol: