Official Community Forums Home

Computer Enabled Toy

• Members

I have seen the internet enabled toy on this site but that is not what I am looking for. What I want is a simple usb clit toy that is activated when you receive a chat message.

Me and hubby use SKYPE or Gmail chat when he is at work on nights and we usually get quite steamy, it would be great to be able to plug a toy in that is activated by his message.

Does such a toy exist? or software that you can use with a usb toy you already have?

• 3 weeks later...

The toy on this site doesn't offer that option however Doc Johnson does make something called an ivibe internet rabbit which can be controlled from someone else's computer. I don't know the details but you can also buy a matching internet controlled sleeve for your fella (although I don't think he'd want to use that at work) or a simple bullet. Check out high joy products, I don't know if they sell at the best price but they do serve as a decent starting point. Have fun!