Official Community Forums Home

New Bee Here

Well Im new to this website. I am not new to sex though. I have never had an orgasim. I was looking into buying a vibrator. I have never used one yet alone held one before. I would like to know what would be the best kind to start out with? Any help is much appreciated! Thank You!

• Members

Well Im new to this website. I am not new to sex though. I have never had an orgasim. I was looking into buying a vibrator. I have never used one yet alone held one before. I would like to know what would be the best kind to start out with? Any help is much appreciated! Thank You!

First WELCOME to TooTimid and WELCOME to the world of sex toys!

I am the resident "sexpert" on toy reviews, in that I seem to post the most regarding sex toys, and I also moderate the "Toy REview" portion of this site - but many people here on the site can offer you great advice where this is concerned.

I would suggest you peruse my Toy REviews and look at the different toys that I have reviewed here, as well as clicking the "Toy Reviews" tab on the top of the screen to view the toys that have been reviewed there by me and other honest reviewers!

In the meantime, I would ask you these questions, because it is harder to offer up a vibrator than one would think:

1) Do you want something you can insert or just something to buzz your clit?

2) Have you had a manual orgasm before (fingers or other objects) - ever insert anything?

3) Are you a virgin?

4) Do you have a partner, or is this just for you?

5) Do you need it to be quiet, i.e. roommates, live at home?

6) Have you ever had anal sex?

If you answer those questions for me, I am sure I can find something that would be great for your first toy. There are so many to choose from - and I usually shy away from the standard "vibrator" for newbies...so let me know!

Happy reading!

Mikayla

Im thinking I want both...is that bad?

2) Have you had a manual orgasm before (fingers or other objects) - ever insert anything?

NOPE

3) Are you a virgin?

NOPE

Its Just for Me

It does not have to be quiet, i would like it be, but doest not have to be

Yes, I have tried it once, and would be willing to try it again.

• Members

Im thinking I want both...is that bad? NO...that is great...it just tells me you would prefer a dual action! Dual actions insert and give you vaginal stimulation, AND clitoral stimulation at the same time. Mostly, they are your best chance for orgasm! I would suggest the IVibe http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3207 or if you want to go a little cheaper or a little less intimidating, go for the Royal Silicone http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4780

NOPE - [color=#000066]not bad that you haven't, but I always suggest that people get in-tune with their bodies manually first, explore yourself, get to know where you want to be touched. Feel the places that excite you, explore citroal stim!

3) Are you a virgin?

NOPE - OK, then Dual Actions will work fine.

Its Just for Me - It is good to have toys just for us, even if we have partners! And, you can always share the joy with him / her later, if you hook up with someone

It does not have to be quiet, i would like it be, but doest not have to be -

OK, well I would also suggest gettting a mini-vibe then too. You may not always be in the mood for the whole Dual Action thing, and may just want to get a good, fast orgasm. I would suggest the Huster Mini Vibe - get it with the Dual Action, and if you prefer, you can get a regular vibrator as well. Here are the links to some suggestions:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4680

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3417

Yes, I have tried it once, and would be willing to try it again. If you want some suggestions on anal toys, let me know. For now, I think you have anough to look at!Mikayla