Official Community Forums Home

Organism

Guest maja

I don't come everytime with my boyfriend and it bothers him, but I told him I don't have a problem with not coming all the time. I usually come when he is pumps at a fast past, and when he goes deeper, but he likes it slower, it still feels good, but I seldom come like that. What can we do so that I do come all the time?

• 2 weeks later...

if he can hold on, you should go fast and deep first, then you'll come, then he should go slow, and he'll come - you'll be more sensitive after your first orgasm that by the time he's ready to come, you'll be ready again - if you don't, you've already had your treat.

I don't come everytime with my boyfriend and it bothers him, but I told him I don't have a problem with not coming all the time.  I usually come when he is pumps at a fast past, and when he goes deeper, but he likes it slower, it still feels good, but I seldom come like that. What can we do so that I do come all the time?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

I like the suggestion of allowing you to come first by way of a fast and deep penetration and then focusing on your boyfriend. Another suggestion might be to use a clit stimulator while you are having sex with your boyfriend. He can go slowly while you get the quick action of a toy.

Something like this:

Good luck!

Jen

Try being on top of your boyfriend and have him grab both hips and slide you back and forth while you GRIND your pelvis.

This will give you an INSTANT orgasm as you will receive deep penetration while the sliding action will intensely massage the 'G' spot.

When I do this with my girlfriend, she usually has multiple orgasms (around 3 or 4 within a minute) and she also gushes as well...incredible

I don't come everytime with my boyfriend and it bothers him, but I told him I don't have a problem with not coming all the time.  I usually come when he is pumps at a fast past, and when he goes deeper, but he likes it slower, it still feels good, but I seldom come like that. What can we do so that I do come all the time?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>