Official Community Forums Home

For All You Ems-ers Out There!

raniedaize

• Members

It’s another day of work in EMS, and we are 13 hours into shift. The other crew is on a long transport and won’t be back for another hour. I know this as I keep peeking at you over the magazine I’m “reading.” It’s not quite my fault; you keep distracting me! You, with the perfectly malleable back for massaging. You, with those elegantly plump lips for kissing. You, with that mind of insatiable curiosity. You. You keep distracting me. You, and that tapping of your pencil on my feet! Apparently, you gain sadistic enjoyment by making my toes wiggle. “Aren’t you supposedly studying for your paramedic exam?” I say, returning to my article--giving it one more chance in the war for my attention. Alas, just a moment into battle, it was defeated; you had questions about reading EKGs.

Hmmm….The best way to learn is always by doing, right?

I slip on my boots, and we head to the ambulance in the bay. I give you a basic run-down of how the machine works. There are three leads: white, black, and red. I show you how to get them ready to be attached and then point on your body where they would be placed--white over the right breast, black above the left, and red below it. Now, role-play. I am the patient, you the medic. Practice. You look at me quizzically, not quite sure whether or not to place your hands between me and the cloth that so cleverly lays in your way. Practice!

I position myself on the cot. As you slowly, hesitantly unbutton my uniform, I catch a hint of blood creeping to your cheeks. A blush! I see it! You glance up at me, and I raise an eyebrow. You hurriedly fix your eyes back to your task. “White cloud…” I feel your cool fingers press the lead upon my smooth skin. “Black smoke…” This time they are quivering as they near me once more. “…over red…” I hear your breaths deepening, “…uh, over red, um…” “Fire,” I say, finishing your statement. You look at me once more. My eyebrow is still raised, but you notice a smirk growing on my face. You return a grin, and a look of hunger in your eyes. Your head is dipped slightly, and you’re gazing back at me as a wolf about to pounce on its prey. This primal energy of yours excites me and I yearn to wrestle with you on the tiny sheet beneath me.

I feel your lips--your full, wonderful lips--visit my ear, travel down my neck to the shoulder, hitting that spot which makes me squirm oh so merrily, and then continue its journey from clavicle to cleavage as your now warm and manly hands gently caress my sides, my shoulders, my upper arms, my lower arms…effectively sliding my shirt off.

I throw my head back and lose my vision in the overhead lights. Fingers. I feel fingers walking their way up the small of my back. I start squirming again a little as they gently tickle me, and I softly moan while you name the parts of my spine they are befriending. “Sacral…Lumbar…Thoracic…” Snap! In one flick, by bra is unhooked. You quickly remove it, taking my massive breasts into your hands and nibbling on them. The fondling continues as your head sinks lower and lower to my naval. One of your hands leaves its former playground and the other follows suit. Your tantalizing tongue resumes its former place on my nipples as the hands spend their time on my belt, on my zipper, on stripping my pants off. Then, much to my happiness, your hands slide on the underside of my hips, allowing you to position me as you please. As an emaciated man to the royal banquet table, you move my thong and start eating me out. By this time, I was already quite wet. But once your luscious lips meet my lady lips, I instantly begin having full body spasms. I lose total control over the quivers of my limbs as you climax me to orgasm over and over again. Suddenly, you latch onto one and will not let it go! I am lying there powerless as you relentlessly continue drinking my cum with gusto.

Finally, a breath. Two breaths. Oxygenation returning to normal. I had not even realized the cease of my own respirations until you had given me a moment to recover. I look at you with weary, insanely content eyes. You come near me, and I pull you closer. That shirt has got to go! I kiss you. I kiss you all over. You’re bent over in the confined space, so we switch places. Now you’re the one on top of the cot. I count each rib with my tongue as I move down toward the source of all your wonderful manliness, you getting lost in the pleasure--so much so that you do not even notice my hand reaching behind you into one of the compartments. Hello, soft patient restraints! I dangle them in front of your face, and I see your willing smile. I tie you to the cot and pull your BDU’s down. I give a few kisses and licks to your erect shaft, and then a devilish smirk. You know I am a notorious tease; that‘s part of your appeal to me. Blow job? Hmmm? I straddle you instead. I stretch my legs wide enough to straddle even the cot, placing my feet on the floor. Oh yes, my height does comes in handy! Your penetration goes so deep inside me, and I am entirely filled. I ride you. I ride you until you can’t seem to take it anymore. The wild look in your eyes grows more and more intense. You want so badly to take me and wrestle me in our little box on wheels. Nevertheless, you’re still tied up, just adding to your excitement--wanting and not having. I keep riding. I feel your cum rush inside me. It is welcomed with my own.

I keep you within, tightening and loosening my muscles, my rhythm slowing like that of a sensual belly dance. I lean forward and place my lips upon your chest. I can feel you moan with deep satisfaction, your eyes closed. I untie you, and your arms wrap around me. We lay there in the embrace, and that’s when I realize the EKG is still strapped to me. I smile, get up, remove the leads, and grab the squiggled paper. A souvenir! I laugh as I look at it and all the fluctuations that had been so meticulously recorded and hand the strip to you--“Here’s one for your books.” We are selfless with our saliva a few minutes more and then reach for our uniforms. We are, after all, up for call.

Good timing; the moment our clothes are secured once more to our bodies, the alarm from dispatch sounds--a couple interlocked.

Lights and sirens.

Ah, so that’s what they meant. The woman had had a seizure with him still inside her--the vaginal muscles remaining constricted around his penis and not letting him free. I glance at you and can see in your eyes what is going through your mind--Thank God I’m not an epileptic!

• Like 1

• Members

HA! I JUST got off ambulance duty for the night!

PERFECT story to end a completely uneventful evening!

Epileptic vaginal muscle contraction..... that could be..... interesting..... =P