Official Community Forums Home

Pain Durring Sex

laurilynt

• Members

Recently I have been having a lot of pain durring sex. It only happens when i have sex daily and its like a burning sensation. I know its not a yeast infection and i read about being alergic to a males sperm. I use plenty of lube so i know thats not it. Can anyone give me some advice to make this go away.

• Members

Hmmm You say you know it's not a yeast infection... How do you know? Does it hurt during sex or do you feel generally irritated after? Is there blood anywhere? Did you check down there with a hand mirror to see if you have a rash??

Maybe you aren't aroused enough, you know jumping into it too quickly. Make sure you are wet enough! Use lube if you have to it really helps!...

• Members

What your describing could be something as simple as a yeast infection, they do take on different symptoms, to a much more serious infect especially as this doesn't seem to be a common problem. I'd recommend seeing your doctor asap and getting an infection test done. You may have had a cut up there that got infect or you might have contracted something. Hopefully what ever it is isn;t serious.