Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation

heyheyhey

• Members

Oh I do!! Especially if he decides to fuck me just as my orgasm slows down a bit...that just sets me into another major orgasm.

• Members

My hubby loves when i do it and he can watch......its just another adeed pleasure to our sex life.....Sometimes we plan for me to be doing it so he can walk in on me and "catch" me he said knowing what he will find when he gets home from work drives him CRAZY......sometimes i finish but most of the time he just takes over.....Also there are times when he masterbates while i watch.......Talk about a turn on mmmmmmmm

Sometimes I don't mind pleasuring my husband that way, but DAMN!! My arm gets tired!! LOL I mean really!!

I will not swallow. I have, but I don't enjoy that, so I don't do it. And why, oh why, if you're jerking a man off, does it seem like he lasts longer than when you're having sex, and right on the edge....then....damn...he goes off before you!!?? :P

I like it when DH masturbates me too. He just started liking using toys on me. He is one of those "If I please you enough, then you shouldn't need them" kinda men!! :ph34r: