Official Community Forums Home

Tt Is Great

mailahn97

• Members

I just had to share something. Today I was looking around and decided to place an order. I submitted my order at 2:43 eastern time and at 3:10 pm I got the email saying my order had shipped.

Now I know why the hell I love you guys. Not only do your toys and products keep me happy but you work quickly as well.

Just had to tell you all.

Even when I order something, all the way down here in Texas, it gets here on the earliest date that I'm quoted usually. I've never had a problem with the time, packaging, or the service. I've found that, even though they may be comparable to a lot of sex toy stores, the 1 yr. guarantee definitely makes up for the shipping costs!!! Plus, since I've known this company for several years now, I trust them & where they get their products a lot more than many sex toy shops.

• Members

I agree. Anytime I have had any issues with products they have made it very quick and painless to resolve. I am very happy and wouldn't shop anywhere else. I have always had quick shipping but this was something.

• Members

I just looked and my order will be here tomorrow morning. That is awesome. Placed Thursday at 2:45pm and will have it in my hands by 10am Sat. Love it.