Official Community Forums Home

G-spot Curve

Tyger

se0704-14-3main.jpg

Who wants to have a g-spot orgasm? I think almost every woman out there does! I understand the frustration of trying to find that PERFECT toy for reaching the elusive g-spot orgasm, so I love trying out new g-spot toys to see how well they actually do. This particular California Exotics Pleasure Softee design is borrowed from a few other popular g-spotters, and I wanted to see if it lived up to the shape & firmness I've come to know & love.

This G-spot toy has a lot going for it. Besides the awesome almost golf club-like shape, it's about 6.5" long, and 1" in diameter at the widest part, it's a beautiful iridescent purple, waterproof, made of PVC & TPR (plastic & rubber) so it's firm inside for stability, yet coated with a rubber skin to make it soft & supple too. It's tapered at the about the perfect spot for a woman to know where she should concentrate the curved tip of the toy. The material is easy to grip, clean, and care for too. Plus, there was hardly any smell. Considering this toy has a rubberized coating over it, that was very nice & surprising as well.

Powering my purple passion, are 2 AAA batteries from my personal stock pile of batteries (not included with the toy). Directions for battery insertion come with the toy, plus, on the inside of the toy, it tells which way each battery needs to be, and I always find that helpful. The easy to push button is at the bottom of the base, and it has 3 ascending speeds: medium low, medium high, and HIGH! Yes, this Tyger is very very impressed with the strength of these vibes. I LOVE/prefer strong vibes. You have to go thru all 3 vibe settings to get it to shut off, but it responds quickly, so that's pretty easy to deal with. I also love the firmness of this toy. For my personal tastes & desires, I need a firm, strong toy to strong that g-spot patch inside of me and this one achieved that as well.

I settled down in, after washing the toy, and got myself good and hot using my clit stimulating bullet. Inserting the Softee was very easy. Lube not required for me this night. The material is slick, and slid in very nicely. Feeling where the toy tapered down, I was able to stop, grip the base, and, still using my bullet on my clit, stroke the Softee at juuuuuuust the right spot. Within minutes, I soaked the bed with my powerful squirt of fluid (the woman's ejaculate). Oh yeah, me likey this one a lot!!

Me gives it 4 outta 4 Tyger Paws waaaaaaaaaaay up, and a satisfying purr Rating!!

Get Your G On!

• Members

Hey Tyger,

Great review! Like I mentioned in the other post, I'm planning on buying the lucid dream #14 soon. If you had to choose one which do you think is better? I know some reviews said that the lucid dream was a little too big and uncomfortable? I've never tried a GS vibe, so I have NO clue as to which one to buy. I was really shocked that there were actually so many to choose from! Also, if you know when the sale officially ends (meaning when we can NO LONGER BUY and get the discount), can you let me know ? Or anyone else that knows, please chime in!!

I would say that this one is a bit smaller and not as bulbous as the Lucid Dream one is.