Official Community Forums Home

How To Take Care Of New Toy?

EMO

• Members

I can't believe how fast I got my new toy. Talk about quick. Now I need to know how to take care of him. I got the Latin Prince 6". Do I just use soap and water......Can I use lube on him? This is the first real life toy I have ever bought, and can't wait to use him. Hurry Hurry someone answer, so I can Cum back and tell you how he is.

• Members
I can't believe how fast I got my new toy. Talk about quick. Now I need to know how to take care of him. I got the Latin Prince 6". Do I just use soap and water......Can I use lube on him? This is the first real life toy I have ever bought, and can't wait to use him. Hurry Hurry someone answer, so I can Cum back and tell you how he is.

Soap and water is good for any toy and really a must! Always wash up before and after you use him Save the original packaging if you can to store him in, and take his batteries out before you store him. If he's made of silicone DO NOT use silicone lube on him. As a general rule waterbased lubes are always the safe way to go if your unsure of what he is made of.

• Members

I wish I didn't have too kids are around, and can't even go to the bathroom by myself.......They have to sleep sometime. I am really looking forward to it. It looks so real !!!!

All the tips are spot-on! Also, I'd recommend you get RENEW for cyberskin toys. It's a powder that helps give back that soft & supple feeling of real skin to these toys. It really does work!

Keep toys like this away from other toys, and don't let them rest on any other toy. This can cause denting/mishaping of the toy (NOT a good thing!).

Also, feel free to add your own review to the toys that you get, on the forums, and on the shopping pages! The more informantion that people have with experiences, the better! Looking forward to reading how you liked your new toy!

• 4 weeks later...