Official Community Forums Home

Shine Some Light On It

Mikayla1

• Members

I once saw an article that read, “approximately 80% of all women want to have sex with the lights off, and 100% of men just want to have sex!” Isn’t that the truth! Well, if this happens to be true in your relationship, I have the perfect compromise – A GLOW IN THE DARK VIBRATOR! Yep, it’s true, this 7” gem not only provides wonderful vibrations, but it will shine a little light where there previously was none!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4423

You guys should know by now that my hubby absolutely LOVES toys that have lights of any kind, so we were excited to receive the glow in the dark vibrator. :D I am in the 20% that doesn’t mind having the lights on, but I prefer candlelight, I find it more romantic. However, if you are a man, and you want to see where your “manliness” - OK, your cock - is going, candlelight doesn’t always do it justice! It is the same dilemma with a sex toy – if your partner wants to SEE the action, candlelight doesn’t always do the trick!

This green, Glow-In-The-Dark Vibrator is Wonderful – and super fun to use! It only takes 2-AA batteries, and not long at all under a light before it will shine bright! However, for maximum brightness and a long-lasting glow, I suggest setting it out under a light for a full 8 hours! Or, perhaps hidden in your closet with the light on so nosey eyes and hands don’t get to it!

My hubby and I were extremely hyped about using this vibe – and I must say, I think my hubby was more excited than I was. We lit our 6 candles – you would think there would be enough light, right? Climbed into bed and commenced foreplay. When I was wet and ready for our new toy, my hubby bounded out of bed and got it from the closet! It was glowing bright as a star! My hubby’s excitement and cock growing, I spread my legs; we lubed it up and in it went.

“That is the coolest fucking thing I have ever seen,” my hubby exclaimed with a smile! He explained to me that as the vibrator went in and out of my pussy, the glow not only illuminated the outside, so he could see what he was doing, but also that at the very opening of my pussy, the glowing vibe sort of caused ME to glow too!

Sort of like putting a flashlight up to your hand and seeing your blood through the skin between your fingers! Not only that, but he was enjoying watching the glowing green disappear and reappear into me as he pumped away! He was literally like a little kid with a cool new toy – and I was definitely reaping the benefits! :D

“OK Mr. Science, enough of the investigating….that toy DOES have a purpose,” I ordered to him and chuckled! I was happy he was enjoying the light show, but the vibrations were getting me off and I wanted to have my frickin' orgasm! This toy has upraised veins and little “bumps” on the base which act as clitoral stimulators for an extra punch with the awesome vibrations! Honestly though, the part that was making me the horniest was how much fun my hubby was having watching me! The fact that he was watching the toy fuck me so closely, I was getting SOOOOO HOT that I exploded in a massive orgasm!

“Hey…let go of my toy,” griped my hubby, as my PC muscles clenched down with my orgasm! When I finally released HIS new toy, my hubby came up from between my legs with a huge smile on his face – and that smile alone was worth every second of our play. OK, well the orgasm was better, but my hubby’s smile was good too! Whether you are a beginner or an expert – this toy is a MUST HAVE for every couple!

While you could use this toy alone – it does deliver nice vibrations and good clitoral action – using it with your partner would be so much more fun! Unleash the kid at heart in your man – buy a Glow-in-the-dark Vibrator today – you will both be smiling all the way to YOUR orgasm!

Happy Shopping...tell em' Mikayla sent ya! B)

Mikayla