Official Community Forums Home

Weekend Plans

leslieanne

• Members

Chapter 4

I slowly drift awake to the feel of my nipple being gently stroked. My mind is sluggish and slow to realize where I am and yet my skin is aware of everything despite my body feeling oh so heavy and relaxed. Josh is lying next to me in that same half awake state – just drifting between awareness and oblivion.

Ever so slowly we both start to stretch and move and caress each other. Both still amazed by the intensity of last night. “Thank you”, I whisper as I reach out to pull him to me. It feels so good to lay wrapped in his arms, gently and quietly reconnecting with each other and the world around us.

“Ready for more?” he whispers a short time later. To which I just chuckle and snuggle closer. What more can there be I think to myself, plus it is Sunday which means I’ll have to head home today. As is often the case Josh responds to my thought. “Oh I still have more planned for today and remember you changed your mind and decided you didn’t have to leave until late afternoon so we’ve got plenty of time for more.”

As he rolls me over on to my back and continues stroking my nipples he continues “In fact I’m going to tell you what I’ve got planned for you today. After all anticipation just adds to the fun.”

“Today we’ll be redoing almost everything since you first pulled into the garage on Friday night. In just a few minutes I’m going to tie you to the bed once again and go muff diving so I can nuzzle, tickle, lick and suck you until you are begging for me to let you cum. Which of course I’ll make you do over and over – at least three to four times and maybe more.” Just hearing it makes my nipples even more erect and encourages Josh to keep talking.

“Once you’ve had a chance to catch your breath you’ll go down stairs to fix us a brunch of French toast and scrambled eggs while I jump into the shower. I want you to wear your short silk robe, but nothing else so I can have quick and easy access to any and all parts of you. At some point I’ll decide that what I really want is to feast on you. So being the nice guy I am you’ll stretch out on the dining room table while I clean things up. I’ll be able to admire your body, your erect nipples and the flush on your skin as you lay there knowing that I’m going to make you tremble, scream, spasm and squirt over and over as the day goes on. And when I’m almost done cleaning up you’re going to play with yourself again – this time using the little bunny vibrator – until you’re moaning to be fucked. But before you get your wish I’ll be stoking your body, playing with your nipples, licking and sucking them as you continue to rub bunny on your clit. I want your pussy hot, wet and throbbing before I plunge the ice cold glass dildo into you. I’m going to use it to fuck you again and again and again making you cum over and over and over until you explode in a long massive O. Only then will I stop. Or, should I say only then will I stop fucking you with the dildo, because that certainly isn’t the end of what I’ve got planned for the day.”

Without waiting for me to respond on he goes. “I think I’ll let you rest a bit before having you get up to go take a shower. While you’re busy with your shower there are a few things I’ll be getting ready for later in the day.” He pauses as if he making a decision about what to say next. Slowly his hand strokes up and down my arm before moving over to gently squeeze and pinch my nipple. I realize I’m holding my breath in anticipation – anticipation of how he is going to touch me next and anticipation of what else he is going to say. As he starts talking again he gives me a quick strong pinch that causes a little yelp to escape from my mouth.

“Now after your shower you’ll come back down stairs to the office. I’ll need you to rub my shoulders and neck as I finish up on the report from work. Once I’m done you’ll come stand in front of me so I can suck, lick, and massage your nipples until you’re groaning and moaning and wanting even more. Now instead of having you bend over and partially lay on the desk I’m going to have you get up on the desk on your hands and knees. Your butt will be up in the air even with my face and oh the fun I’ll be able to have. The first thing I’ll do is lube up your butt so I can slide the anal vibrator in – I want you to feel just that – in and out, in and out until I see your pussy swelling and the juices start to flow. Shall I use my fingers or Roger…….hmmm haven’t decided which yet – so, guess you’ll have to just wait and wonder. Whichever it is I’m going to play and play keeping you right on the edge, not letting you cum until you’re shaking all over and your pussy is dripping wet and throbbing. Only then will I let you cum and you’ll cum over and over and over. And just when you think you can’t stand any more I’m going to pull the anal vibrator out and quickly work my fist into your vagina making you cum again. Then and only then will I think about stopping, but as I pull my fist out I’m going to start playing with your clit – after all I wouldn’t want it to feel left out of the fun. I know your clit will be engorged and oh so sensitive, making a few more orgasms a simple and fun thing to do.”

Smiling he hugs me close and asks “So are you ready to get started?” My mouth is so dry in anticipation that all I can do is nod my head. “Good!” he replies, “but you know that’s not all there is. There is one thing missing. Where did we start this weekend Anne?”

“In the garage” I quietly answer. “That’s right, so that’s where we need to end.” Josh whispers with a sly little grin on his face.

“Would you like to hear about how I’m going to restrain and play with you in the garage?” At this point I’m not sure – my clit is already throbbing in anticipation, I’m impatient to get started and at the same time I love hearing the excitement in Josh’s voice as he describes how he wants to use my body.

“Well I think I’ll tell you as I tie you to the bed and start playing and teasing.” So with that I’m once again spread eagle on the bed. Ever so slowly Josh starts stroking my arms and legs, talking as he goes. “After I’ve decided you’ve had enough in the office I’m going to let you lay down and relax before taking you out into the garage. Now the one big difference from Friday night is that you won’t have a blindfold on – I want you to see as well as feel everything from the very beginning.”

His stroking turns to light little kisses on my inner thighs, on my toes and fingers and once again he starts stroking and talking. “When I’m ready I’ll call you out to the garage. Your arms will be restrained above your head, your legs will be tied to the spreader bar as far apart as you can spread them. I so love seeing you restrained that way. I’ll walk around looking at you from every angle, giving you an occasional pinch somewhere, on your body. At this point I’m going to gag you since I don’t want the neighbors hearing you scream as I make you cum over and over. You do want to cum over and over don’t you Ann?”, he asks without waiting for an answer.

“Once the gag is in place it’ll be time to get down to business. I’m going to run my hands all over your body, all the while sucking and licking your nipples, your mouth, your neck. Eventually my fingers will make their way to your clit and I’ll oh so slowly started rubbing it – enough to get you moaning, but not enough to make you cum. Just to make sure you keep on moaning I’m going to lube up the anal vibrator and slide it on in. Your pussy will be wet and throbbing, and your nipples will be erect – a perfect time to bring out a brand new toy – vibrating nipple clamps. I’m going to make sure they on tight enough to give a good pinch along with their vibration.”

“So your ass will be filled with a vibrator, your nipples pinched and vibrating, leaving my hands free to focus on your clit and pussy. Shall I get on my knees so I can do some clit licking and sucking? Shall I fuck you with Rodger the Rabbit or my fingers? Oh so many options” he says with a chuckle as he slowly slides his fingers into my pussy and starts rubbing my g-spot. A moan escapes from my mouth as a spasm passes through me. “I know” he say’s “I’ll do them all and then I’ll do them all over again so you’re cumming over and over until your cum is running down your legs and dripping out of your pussy.