Official Community Forums Home

Cyberskin Lust

Tyger

to7254-7main.jpg

I'm really starting to love Topco Sales toys. They're really coming out with some new, innovative, & exciting sex toys! They have a new line called "Night Moves", all made of cyberskin. This particular toy I recieved is called "Lust". If you are looking for a new dual stimulating vibrator, that isn't jelly or rubber, and is made of a higher quality material, you really should check out this toy!

It's an "EZ Bender". Which means you can bend the shaft in all sorts of angles. Unfortunately, I found that it really doesn't STAY in the bent angle you try to put it in that well. However, don't be too discoraged, cuz I sure wasn't! It has other features that really set it apart!

It's waterproof, which is always a great feature!! Please remember, that with any silicone toy, please use water-based lubes with it. Other sorts of lubes, like silicone based ones will deteriorate the silicone material of almost every silicone toy. So, better to be safe than sorry, I always recommend that everyone has a favorite water-based lube on hand. Also be sure to store it, if possible, in the packaging it came in to help keep your silicone toy safe from any sort of damage.

This toy takes 3 AAA batteries (not incl.). The hard plastic, easy to grip ridged base/controller unscrews and the batteries go inside as labelled. Be sure to tighten the base really well. It actually SNAPS into place, which threw me off at first, since I thought I'd tightened it enough the first few times I tried. It has a PUSH FOR PLAY feature, meaning that you can easily push one of the 3 buttons (The F, for changing the patterns, - which is to lower it, and + to push it up higher) on it to turn it on, though you have to graduate down to shut it off. It has 7 patterns of vibrations. I'll tell ya, I'm one hard gal to please with vibes. Especially dual stimulating ones. This one, however, met AND exceeded my expectations!!

The vibes ranged from a strong medium high, to almost a super-sonic high! And it really wasn't that loud. Probably can be heard from behind a closed door, if someone was standing right outside of it, but not so loud that'd it be heard one floor down, or with well insulated walls. The patterns of the vibes were also really cool and very different than many I've tried in the past. Each one really gave it all the power it could, and I was pleasantly surprised. I usually prefer a strong, steady vibe, but there's one setting on there that's like a really strong revving of a motorcyle, and, yes, Tyger wanted to RIDE!!! And RIDE I did!!

The clit stimulator kinda reminds me of an earthworm. It's got ridges and a pointy head, which is PERFECT for my likes, cuz Tyger likes her clit directly stimulated. Oh yeah, uh huh! And, since this is made of silicone, the head can be moved around a bit (though it won't bend/stay) to hit the clit. The shaft of the toy is about 4.5" of insertable length, and also is rippled kind of like a thick worm, which is great for stimulation too. Though I was disappointed in how it didn't stay where I bent it, the power this vibe has sure made up for it!!

I was able to tease and massage my clit and lips with the head, experimenting with the vibe strengths. Finding the setting I wanted, sliding the toy in, after applying some water-based lube, was easy and very niiiiiiiice! Thrusting it a bit, then really getting down to the business of also making sure my clit wasn't feeling neglected, I can really understand WHY they called this toy "LUST", cuz it made me LUST to use it more & more!! The orgasms came hard and fast, and I was really worn out by the time they subsided. This one is definitely a winner!!

It gets all 4 (out of 4) Tyger Paws up in the air and a back arch rating!!!!

Lust after Lust