Official Community Forums Home

Jel-lee Pleasure Soft Dildo

angelkisses98

• Members

OK so, I got this glorious toy back in September but, unfortunately I have been to sick to use him. Well finally I was feeling up to my old self in the bedroom, so hubby whipped him out for some fun!!

This guy is NOT for a beginner. He stands at a 7" and a proud 2.25" in diameter. He is made of a soft yet firm jel-lee material(LADIES...WATER BASED LUBE ONLY YOU DO NOT WANT HIM TO MELT!), with a nicely veined shaft, and realistic head complete with a dent in the top of the head. This big even comes complete with balls and a suction cup.

After some good hot sex with my hubby, he pulled out the big guns. He inserted it nice and slow so I could adjust. Going slow at first...well, my hubby is a bit on the larger side, but this...oh lordy..left every last inch of my filled..impossible not to orgasm several times, and very very quickly.

All and all, this guy is taking a front seat in my toy draw and will be a regular visitor in our bed!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/pleasure-soft-jel-lee-dildo.aspx

• Review Team

Mmmm, he is very ... attractive, now isn't he! Thanks for the review and glad you were feeling well enough to take him for a spin! ;)

• Members
Mmmm, he is very ... attractive, now isn't he! Thanks for the review and glad you were feeling well enough to take him for a spin! ;)

Yes, yes he is that...and thank you!! So are we. When I first got him, and took him out of the package..I was like ohhhhh theres NO fricking way. We had tried to use it once before, but it did not work. I just don't think i was well enough for him yet. I will warn you though..he is rather scary looking when you first get a good look at him.

• Members
with as firm and big as thing this is..hubby is still trying to figure out how i managed to bend it when i came LOL...i squeeeeezed it baby!!

Good god Angel, you new nick name is 'Kegel Queen'.

• Members
Good god Angel, you new nick name is 'Kegel Queen'.

I didn't break it!! :huh: and it went back to original form...but my said when i was coming that i squeezed it to hard that it bent

• Members
I didn't break it!! :huh: and it went back to original form...but my said when i was coming that i squeezed it to hard that it bent

Still impressive!

• Members

hahaa...I work for the transportation department full time for the bennies, then i sub in the school. I do my kegals on the bus LOL. Yep thats right, 100 in the morning, and 100 in the afternoon.

• Members
hahaa...I work for the transportation department full time for the bennies, then i sub in the school. I do my kegals on the bus LOL. Yep thats right, 100 in the morning, and 100 in the afternoon.

WOW! Do you hold each one for the count of 10?

• Members
yep, I sure do..i do 50 take a break then do 50 more

Your my HERO! I'm going to have to work up to that.