Official Community Forums Home

Sperm Taste

me4now

• Members

Hi everyone i just wanted to let you all know that i taken you all advice and my husband and i had such a wonderful weekend of love making i had him eat plenty of friuts and i surprised him with some DAM!!!!!!!! good oral sex and letting him cum in my mouth i was ok with it and he was in HEAVEN i dont have any regrets and then he used the ice creamon me and i got the gspot toy ms mykala recommend and YEA BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:P thanks will be getting more ideas

• Members

Whoo Hoo....you GO GIRL!

I am glad the ideas I gave you worked well for you...and I told you, cum won't taste as bad if you "season" your man!

Good Going!

Have more fun and let us know!

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

WAY TO GO ! I have to say that I am a firm believer in what a man eats affects his the way he taste. Thank goodness my man likes to eat alot of fruits and sweets although at times his coffee intake is a little high and can make a bitter taste so I found a solution for that :P Flavored coffee.

Glad to hear!

• 2 months later...

WAY TO GO ! I have to say that I am a firm believer in what a man eats affects his the way he taste. Thank goodness my man likes to eat alot of fruits and sweets although at times his coffee intake is a little high and can make a bitter taste so I found a solution for that :P Flavored coffee.

Glad to hear!

im aguy but i like 2 suck cock & swallow i am straight though

wut the fuck is wrong with me

i eat pussy too

• Members

There is nothing "wrong" with you!

You must just be bi-sexual or bi-curious! A lot of young people, especially in their early 20's or younger, experiment with what they like or want. Just enjoy your youth, but remember to always, ALWAYS PLAY SAFE! Use birth control with women, and condoms with men!

Have FUN!

Mikayla

• Members

Oh boy does it ever matter what a man eats etc if you are thinking of swallowing.......My EX knew if it was certain things then oral was still a go but I would NOT swallow.....so if he wanted me to bad enough he just had to make a few changes.

Glad you had a fun weekend and advice here helped you.....I love this site as well great advice so far.......dare i say i find myself addicted to it lol

As for post just above this one.....if a guy sucks dick and eats pussy sorry guy but you are not str8 you are BI.....and there is nothing wrong with that.

HOTNHRNY