Official Community Forums Home

Steamy Sex Scene

elektra

• Members

After exchanging dirty text messages all day, I was so relieved he was on his way over and I could finally get a piece of him that I'd been craving. I only had to wait probably ten more minutes, but I really couldn't wait any longer. The second he came through the door I couldn't help but throw him a playful smile, a little wink, and flirty "Hey". He ran his hands down my back and gently kissed the side of my neck. I was already turned on, barely giving him time to kick off his shoes before I was tugging his hand and leading him to my room.

I didn't wait. I just pushed my hands against his chest and forced him onto my bed; straddling him and pulling off his shirt. I nibbled on his bottom lip, and helped him rip off my clothes. I knew he couldn't wait either; he unhooked the front of my bra and threw it onto the floor. I changed positions into a girl on top 69, keeping his arms held down to the bed with my legs; and my hips away from his face to tease but still give him a good view. I undid his belt and slid off his pants. I started to kiss the inside of his thighs, and then worked my way to his balls. I licked them, and gently sucked on them, all without even touch his dick. I crawled down his body, and turned around to face him all while letting my big boobs graze his chest, stomach and then his dick.

I could see him getting hard, so I ran my fingertips up his shaft and sucked on his balls. I giggled and moaned when he begged me to fucking suck on it already. I ran my tongue from his balls, up his shaft and swirled my tongue around the tip of his dick. I started to suck on the tip, taking it into my mouth while swirling my tongue around. I sucked harder, and took him deeper every time. I ran my teeth down his dick, nibbling softly on the shaft. He moaned, and raised his hips off the bed in pleasure. I looked up at him to make eye contact while I licked him all over, getting him all wet. Once I was back to the tip, I took the tip into my mouth and flicked him with my tongue; slow and soft, and then faster and harder. He was squirming, begging for me to fucking take it down. I slowly took down another inch, bobbing up and down and swirling my tongue, letting my boobs graze his thighs. As I took more I flipped my hair back so he could watch me take down his big dick.

I moaned as his dick filled up my throat. I moved up and down, throating his dick faster every time. Right when his head was at the tightest part of my throat I would swallow and swirl my tongue giving him the strongest sensations. I could feel his dick starting to throb and I could hear him moaning for my wet pussy. I swallowed as I took his dick down and hummed, sending vibrations down this dick. I could tell he was about to cum and I kept him all down my throat. I keep swallowing, wanting to get every bit of cum I could down my throat.

I crawled up the bed, kissing and licking his body all the way up.

“You look so hungry for more” He grabbed my boobs with both of his hands, “Your turn babe” He rolled me onto my back, and ran his hands down between my thighs and pushed my legs open. He rubbed his thumb on my clit, and licked my nipples. He moved his tongue down to my already wet pussy, and went right for my clit. He stopped to blow, and barely lick it with his tongue, teasing me. I wiggled my hips, and raising them off the bed “Mmm c’mon, just lick it”. He attacked my pussy with his mouth, sucking and licking my clit. He ran his tongue all around my pussy. He pushes a few fingers inside of me stroking my gspot while stroking my clit with his tongue.

“Ohhhhh, fuck, that feels so good” I dug the heel of my foot into his back, and raised my hips.

My pussy was just soaked, and I could feel the surge of an orgasm pulsating through my body.

I screamed as a tremendous orgasm rocked my body. I hooked my ankle around his, and flipped him onto his back. “That dick is mine” Right away I went down and started sucking on his dick. While massaging his balls with my fingertips, I sucked his dick fast and hard; taking more and more of cock every time until he was really hard. “mmm I can’t wait to have this cock in my pussy”

I slowly lowered myself onto his hard cock, going slow to feel every inch inside me. At first I moved slow, and then faster and faster. I bounced up and down, moaning louder and louder. He grabbing my boobs, and then left his hands on my hips as I grinded on top of him. I started to slow down, and without him sliding out, I moved into reverse cowgirl. I pinned his legs down on the bed with my hands, and moved in circles to feel his dick touch every side of my pussy. He moved his hips, and starting thrusting from below as he rubbed my clit.

“Oh yah, oh, fuck me” I could feel myself starting to cum.

“Oh lemme fuck you” He grabbed me hard, and threw me onto my back; ripped apart my leg and threw them up over his shoulders. He didn’t even go slow; he rammed his dick right into my wet pussy and thrusted hard and deep. I started screaming, and aching for more- it wasn’t enough.

“C’mon is that all you got…fuck me harder”. I dug my heels into his back as he pumped his cock faster, with an upward angle, stroking my gspot with every thrust.

“How you like that you dirty slut?”

I couldn’t even answer; I gripped the sheets and my legs starting shaking as I came and let out a scream.

“Oh yahhh I bet you do” He didn’t even stop, he keep the pace. It was so intense within seconds I has gripping the sheets again, throwing my head back and enjoyed another orgasm.

“Oh fuck yes!”

The throbbing and contracting of my orgasms on his dick was too much. My legs fell off his shoulders, and after the last throb, his sweaty body collapsed on top of mine. Both breathing heavily, he kissed my neck.

“Fucking amazing, you dirty slut. That’s what I’ve been waiting for all day”.

I giggled, like a dirty slut.

He rolled off me and I got out of bed, and slipped on some lacy black Brazilian underwear and started to walk out of my bedroom. “Do you want some water?”

• 1 year later...
  • Members

After exchanging dirty text messages all day, I was so relieved he was on his way over and I could finally get a piece of him that I'd been craving. I only had to wait probably ten more minutes, but I really couldn't wait any longer. The second he came through the door I couldn't help but throw him a playful smile, a little wink, and flirty "Hey". He ran his hands down my back and gently kissed the side of my neck. I was already turned on, barely giving him time to kick off his shoes before I was tugging his hand and leading him to my room.

I didn't wait. I just pushed my hands against his chest and forced him onto my bed; straddling him and pulling off his shirt. I nibbled on his bottom lip, and helped him rip off my clothes. I knew he couldn't wait either; he unhooked the front of my bra and threw it onto the floor. I changed positions into a girl on top 69, keeping his arms held down to the bed with my legs; and my hips away from his face to tease but still give him a good view. I undid his belt and slid off his pants. I started to kiss the inside of his thighs, and then worked my way to his balls. I licked them, and gently sucked on them, all without even touch his dick. I crawled down his body, and turned around to face him all while letting my big boobs graze his chest, stomach and then his dick.

I could see him getting hard, so I ran my fingertips up his shaft and sucked on his balls. I giggled and moaned when he begged me to fucking suck on it already. I ran my tongue from his balls, up his shaft and swirled my tongue around the tip of his dick. I started to suck on the tip, taking it into my mouth while swirling my tongue around. I sucked harder, and took him deeper every time. I ran my teeth down his dick, nibbling softly on the shaft. He moaned, and raised his hips off the bed in pleasure. I looked up at him to make eye contact while I licked him all over, getting him all wet. Once I was back to the tip, I took the tip into my mouth and flicked him with my tongue; slow and soft, and then faster and harder. He was squirming, begging for me to fucking take it down. I slowly took down another inch, bobbing up and down and swirling my tongue, letting my boobs graze his thighs. As I took more I flipped my hair back so he could watch me take down his big dick.

I moaned as his dick filled up my throat. I moved up and down, throating his dick faster every time. Right when his head was at the tightest part of my throat I would swallow and swirl my tongue giving him the strongest sensations. I could feel his dick starting to throb and I could hear him moaning for my wet pussy. I swallowed as I took his dick down and hummed, sending vibrations down this dick. I could tell he was about to cum and I kept him all down my throat. I keep swallowing, wanting to get every bit of cum I could down my throat.

“You look so hungry for more” He grabbed my boobs with both of his hands, “Your turn babe” He rolled me onto my back, and ran his hands down between my thighs and pushed my legs open. He rubbed his thumb on my clit, and licked my nipples. He moved his tongue down to my already wet pussy, and went right for my clit. He stopped to blow, and barely lick it with his tongue, teasing me. I wiggled my hips, and raising them off the bed “Mmm c’mon, just lick it”. He attacked my pussy with his mouth, sucking and licking my clit. He ran his tongue all around my pussy. He pushes a few fingers inside of me stroking my gspot while stroking my clit with his tongue.

“Ohhhhh, fuck, that feels so good” I dug the heel of my foot into his back, and raised my hips.

My pussy was just soaked, and I could feel the surge of an orgasm pulsating through my body.

I screamed as a tremendous orgasm rocked my body. I hooked my ankle around his, and flipped him onto his back. “That dick is mine” Right away I went down and started sucking on his dick. While massaging his balls with my fingertips, I sucked his dick fast and hard; taking more and more of cock every time until he was really hard. “mmm I can’t wait to have this cock in my pussy”

I slowly lowered myself onto his hard cock, going slow to feel every inch inside me. At first I moved slow, and then faster and faster. I bounced up and down, moaning louder and louder. He grabbing my boobs, and then left his hands on my hips as I grinded on top of him. I started to slow down, and without him sliding out, I moved into reverse cowgirl. I pinned his legs down on the bed with my hands, and moved in circles to feel his dick touch every side of my pussy. He moved his hips, and starting thrusting from below as he rubbed my clit.

“Oh lemme fuck you” He grabbed me hard, and threw me onto my back; ripped apart my leg and threw them up over his shoulders. He didn’t even go slow; he rammed his dick right into my wet pussy and thrusted hard and deep. I started screaming, and aching for more- it wasn’t enough.

“C’mon is that all you got…fuck me harder”. I dug my heels into his back as he pumped his cock faster, with an upward angle, stroking my gspot with every thrust.

I couldn’t even answer; I gripped the sheets and my legs starting shaking as I came and let out a scream.

“Oh yahhh I bet you do” He didn’t even stop, he keep the pace. It was so intense within seconds I has gripping the sheets again, throwing my head back and enjoyed another orgasm.

“Oh fuck yes!”

The throbbing and contracting of my orgasms on his dick was too much. My legs fell off his shoulders, and after the last throb, his sweaty body collapsed on top of mine. Both breathing heavily, he kissed my neck.

He rolled off me and I got out of bed, and slipped on some lacy black Brazilian underwear and started to walk out of my bedroom. “Do you want some water?”

Hot story, Elektra! Got my cock hard a few times.

• Members

“Oh fuck yes!”

Hot story, Elektra! Got my cock hard a few times.