Official Community Forums Home

Filthy

shoupja

• Members

I got this one from the DVD of the month club. I have to admit when I opened the mailer I was a bit scared about the content of the movie. The cover picture is of a girl sitting on a public toilet. That coupled with the title and the first thing I thought was "Oh please don't be something really disgusting like the one I threw away years ago."

The one I threw away years ago had a mood killer packed right into the middle of it. Ladies DO NOT put a cock in your mouth after it's been in anyone's ass. This is how dysentery and other harmful diseases are spread, and for DH and I it was total turn off. We actually sat there with our mouths hanging open in disbelief.

Although I was expecting the worst from this video, it turns out that it's not really as filthy as described. It's simply a collection of girls each featured doing something to themselves in a private room, and then some random guy getting sent in to take care of her. No plot, just sex and LOTS of sex. Sex, sex, and more sex. The audio was a bit muffled for some of the girls' sessions but the camera angles leave nothing to be desired. It's very in your face sex.

If you don't like having to fast forward through boring plots because you just want to get to the fucking then this is a movie for you.

Did I mention the sex?