Official Community Forums Home

Cybering

Sunday

• Members

What happens when two writers are 2000 miles apart, they both have computers, and they're both horny as hell? This. I changed all the names, but this is one of many real cyber sex experiences with a girlfriend. Too bad our real life experiences weren't as good.

CAUTION, this is pretty long.

ME - You need to be tied up. You are so active and always doing things to me in bed. I want to be able to take time and do what I want with you.

Her - But you know I like control, sweetheart. I can sense the exquisite torture you have planned for me and ... I’m not sure. You may have to hold me down a bit to tie me up. When you're like this ... you drive me crazy with desire, but. I can feel myself getting damp at the thought of the things you'll do to me, honey.

I think I need to tie your wrists to the headboard of the bed so I can have my way with you without you interfering.

It's so hard for me when you won't let me touch you. I want my hands free to run through your hair, to tug at it ... I want my hands free so I can dig my nails into your ass when you're pumping your cock into me ... I want my hands free so I can claw at your chest when I have an orgasm that lasts longer than I can take ... I want my hands free so I can squeeze my hands around your throat when you’re about to cum inside of me ...

I might have to tie your legs down too, with your feet spread wide.

My God, what would you do? My body would be quivering at the anticipation of the pleasure I know you would give me. But I feel vulnerable and not in control ... I’m at your mercy, darling. What would you do to me?

After I tied you down, I would turn off all the lights. You would hear me leave the room. Hear some banging around in the kitchen. See flashes of light. Hear me open my paint box ... the microwave running .... you wouldn't know what the hell was going on. Just lying there ... helpless... waiting to find out what I had in store for you.

God, you scare me. I'm lying here wondering what that gorgeous, devilish mind of yours is thinking up ... wondering what you are going to do to me. Are you in an evil mood, or a loving one?

Soon you would hear me come back in the bedroom and feel me climb on the bed. You would feel something on your knee and not know what it is. I move it up your thigh, it feels good to you - like a soft breeze on your skin. Then you realize what it is - it's one of my paint brushes. A very, very soft one.

I'd close my eyes and focus on the sensation you are providing. I know that you are watching me intently. The rise and fall of my chest as you move the brush across me .... I know you're listening to the sound of my breathing ... how my body quivers wherever I am touched with the brush...

I "paint" you with the soft dry brush, taking my time, covering every inch. I gently “paint” the insides of your arms, your face, breasts, tummy. I paint the insides of your thighs.

I get up and you hear me rummaging through my paint box - and go to the kitchen. You hear the microwave door open and close. Soon I'm back on the bed with you. You feel me push your knees apart. You feel me spread the lips of pussy with my fingers and feel something soft and warm touch you. It is pleasant, but you don't know what it is and you are apprehensive.

My nervousness is starting to subside ... I'm getting lost in the experience ... enjoying the way you are experimenting with me ... knowing that you are enjoying this ...

I have a bowl of warmed KY lubricant and a smaller, even softer, brush and I am painting your pussy with the warm silky lubricant. I brush you carefully, barely touching your pussy with the brush, up and down, up and down over your clit and your pussy. You are moaning the way I like you too.

Mmmm ... that feels so wonderful, sweetheart. Especially, when you swipe the brush upwards and make a wave pattern over my pussy ... and then once at my clit ... the way you brush me up and down barely touching it. Baby, it's throbbing now ... I need anything ... your mouth ... your cock ... your finger ... can't you see how red and swollen you've made my pussy? Can’t you give me anything? Bastard! You're enjoying your power over me, aren't you, baby?

''Do you like the way this feels Sweetheart?“ I ask.

“Do you want to cum? Will you cum for me if I keep doing this?“

“Baby, yes, don't stop – but I need something inside me. Please!“

God, Baby, you're going to make me cum so hard. I can feel all the nerve endings between my thighs firing ... it feels like I'm teetering over the edge of a waterfall, and then I fall over ...

I watch your face as you begin to quiver and moan. Your hips squirm and I flick the brush up and down against your clit. You cry out and arch your back and your body is racked with spasms as you cum. I love to make you moan and I love to listen to you cum. I keep the brush good and wet, dripping with warm lube, and brush at you until you cum for me again.

Can you hear me begging you to stop? It's too much ... I can't touch you ... I can't stop you ... you have total control over my body.

As you lie there recovering, I untie your legs and kneel between them, holding your ankles. I lift your ankles high and spread them far apart, exposing every part of your pussy to my hungry eyes. You have a fascinating body. I love to look at you, and this is a rare view. I savor it for a moment, then lift you up, move closer and I probe at you with my cock until it finds your hole.

Mmm... you barely touch me and I’m ready to convulse with pleasure again. I want you inside of me so badly. Take the ache away, Baby ... it's terrible ... please ... fuck me.

I hold you there with your legs spread and my cock barely in you, watching just the head move in and out of you, teasing you as long as I can stand it. I love to watch my cock work your pussy. I love to see the head disappear inside you and come back out glistening with your wetness.

I can't stop all the sounds that are escaping from my throat ... my whole body is burning for you .. it's as if I'm practically delirious ... I don't even know where I am on the bed.

Seeking a new sensation, yet another way to enjoy you, I pull your legs together and wrap my arms around them and hug them to my chest. Your pussy is so tight around me. I slip deeply into you and just hold myself there pressed into you to the hilt.

And when you sink deep into me and don't move ... Baby ... I'm going to cum for you again. And this time I cum so hard ... I even feel my arms tingle ... and the sounds that now escape me almost sound like whimpers ...

I caress the back of your thigh and around the curve of your ass while I hold myself deep inside you. I'm in no hurry, I have you tied down so you aren't going anyplace, and I am enjoying new sensations with your body.

Damn, sweetheart, you know how to fuck me. Please stay inside of me ... every time you slip your cock back in ... I'm trying to keep you inside of me...tightening my muscles around your cock .... begging you with my pussy ... please don't leave ...

I hold your ankles in one hand and bend your knees, pushing them toward your chest. The motion rocks you back and presents your pussy to me at a different angle, offering new possibilities for new sensations. I rub my cock up and down the insides of your thighs, stir it in the wet folds of your pussy, make little circles around your clit. I love playing with your pussy and I love having this power over you, the power to open and close you, fuck you, touch you anywhere, or, if I want, just to look at you.

God Baby ... you are completely making my pussy yours ... you're owning it ... it belongs to you now ... is that what you wanted all along?

I take my cock and rub it up and down on your tight, closed pussy lips. They are ripe for fucking, full and plump and feel so good to my cock. You are wondering what the hell I'm doing, but you moan and whimper at every new sensation. You are making little “Oh, Oh,” sighs of pleasure as I rub against your pussy lips, between them, and shallowly inside you.

Bastard ... you know I love it when you rub your cock up and down on me ...

You are sopping wet and my cock is soaked with your juices. I slide it over your pussy, past your hole, and down to your ass. Suddenly, your little sighs stop. You tense up as you remember - you are tied up - helpless. I slide my cock over your asshole, watching it twitch when I touch it with my cock. I tease it, swirling my cock around it, putting pressure against it. You aren't breathing.

I'm lying here wondering ... does he want me that way? It does feel nice when you put pressure on me but I’ve never been used that way ... no ... you aren't going to do that to me ... are you? My pussy isn't enough? Must you own every pore of my body ... must you make everything yours?? I couldn't possibly ever say no to you, honey, but ...

Then I spread your knees apart, opening your pussy wide for me and I plunge into you again. Your pussy immediately engulfs me in its heat. That position makes you tight inside. I would fuck you like that all night if I could stand it.

You need to fuck me all night, every night, you belong inside of me. Haven't you figured that out yet? My body was made for you.

The sensation is too intense. I decide to you enjoy your mouth next. I untie one of your arms and roll you over on your side, near the edge of the bed, and retie you. I stand by the bed and tell you kiss my balls and lick and kiss the skin all around them for me. You are obedient and struggle to reach me, but you can't. I hold them up to your mouth and let you lick and kiss them.

“Take one into your mouth baby. Be gentle. Take it all the way in and suck gently on it.“

Mmm ... baby, your balls are so tight too. I need to please you ... make you empty these ... I love licking your balls. Does my tongue feel nice ... can you feel me brushing my lips back and forth across them as well ... can you feel me sucking some of your flesh into my mouth and then pulling it and letting it go. Nibbling just a bit...

My nut fills your mouth and you suck and lick it gently, moaning slightly. Your lips and tongue feel heavenly on my skin. I want more, and I straddle you and bury your face between my legs, telling you to lick and kiss me there. I wrap my cock in your hair and start stroking it, masturbating with your hair while you lick me.

My God ... the thought of my hair wrapped around your cock. Damn ...

You suck little parts of my sack into your mouth, giving the skin little nips with your teeth, you lick the sensitive skin on the insides of my thighs and sack and take the other ball into your mouth, giving it the same pleasure you gave the first one. The sensations are almost overwhelming and I nearly cum in your hair. But I want your mouth, your sweet lips and that talented tongue of yours.

Your beautiful cock ... it's done so much work tonight. It must be close to exploding ... it's teased my pussy beyond belief ... rubbed my folds until they were so swollen they were nearly numb ... plunged into me again and again almost touching my soul ... it needs my mouth ...

Standing beside the bed I slip the head of my cock into your mouth – and then stroke deeply into you. I hold your head in my hands, my fingers digging into your hair and pull you onto my cock, your face against my body, my cock deep in your throat, then off me so my cock is out onto your lips, moving your head back and forth over me slowly, enjoying every minute of it. By now I've driven myself nearly insane with your body. My cock has been hard for so long. I need to finish.

Mmm ... there you go, darling ... this is what you need ... I'll hold my throat open as much as I can ... feel the warmth of my mouth ... the way I'm sucking as you retreat and relaxing my mouth as you push inside ... that's right darling ... my mouth is yours ... my pussy is yours ... my lips are yours ...all of me ... are your balls beginning to burn honey ... tell me ...

“I'm ready to cum, honey. Where should I cum? Shall I fill your pussy? Your ass? “

“No! Let me drink you, baby ... Cum in my mouth...fill up my belly.“

“I'll have to untie one of your hands honey. You won't try to get away will you?“

“I promise, I'll be good.“

“You'll lay there while I fuck your mouth? You'll drink down all my cum like a good girl?“

“Yes, Baby.“

“Wrap your fist around the base of my cock and don't let me get too far down your throat. How much can you take? How many fingers do you need in your fist?“

“I can take anything you give me, darling. Do what makes you feel good... Enjoy my mouth... Fill it with cum … Let me taste you...“

I push hard into our mouth, desperate to unload. You have prepared the perfect place for me. Your lips, throat, and tongue engulf me in warmth. My cock wants to explode as I pump in and out more desperately. You squeeze your lips and tongue tight around me as I pound in and out of your mouth. God, you know how to do this. You know how to send me to heaven. We both start to moan as we feel the cum rising in me. Our excitement builds until I explode into your mouth. The cum pumps out of me in hot spurts.

Mmm and your cum is so sweet darling, just like I knew it would be ... there's so much ... I’ll drink it down, as much as I can … I can feel it dripping out of the sides of my mouth ...

You suck the cum out of me ...all of it...moaning as you do. You suck me as if you can't get enough. I thrust into you less vigorously and the cum drains from me.

I can feel your cock pulsing ... pushing every last drop out .. and into my hungry mouth.

“I'm almost done baby, suck hard now. Get it all. Suck my cock dry and hold it in your hand. Lick it off."

I'd put my fist on the head of your cock and squeeze up ... just a few more drops baby ... mmm ... I think I got it all.

"Now I'll untie you."

Lie with me now. I'd want to feel your skin against me ... the length of your body. I'd pull you down on top of me ... the side of your face resting against my breasts ... can you feel my heart pounding? See what you do to me?

xoxo

• Members
That must have been really hot to participate in together. It is to read! Odd that you say it didn't transfer over to real life experiences.

I know huh... holy hottness!

• 1 month later...