Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Unwanted Advances?

Tyger

• Members

Hmm. The first time for me was a while ago by now. Early in 11th grade this guy I knew suddenly started gravitating to me out of nowhere. I didn't like him very much because some... strange stories had been circulating and it was definately not something I wanted to get involved in. He started waiting for me outside of my classes and walking with me. I didn't mind because it was pretty much harmless conversation for the most part. One day I got out and he was following me talking when he quickly says something like "Shotgun." (He really said "Shock time.) I immediatly assumed that he was talking about getting front seat of a car and he asked "Do you want to go with me." Me, being a dumbass and his true intent soaring above my head just said "Where?" Cars, front seats, going somewhere. It all fit in my head at the time. He kinda paused for a second and we both just starred for a minute. He finally said "I meant go with me like dating." I felt stupid but I only laughed and said that I wasn't interested in dating right then. He didn't come around much after that, but oh well.

The most recent one was right before the second semester ended at college. We all threw a huge party and got pretty drunk. We came back to the dorm and I was lazing in my doorway when a girl I knew came lunging down the hall at me, two of her guy friends following. She was yelling that she wanted to make out with me and kissed me. I felt bad, but when she stuck her tongue in my mouth I got nauseated cuz there was like this gross texture in her mouth and I almost gagged. I snapped back and slammed my door shut. I felt bad in the morning and I was gonna apologize, but she didn't remember anything so I didn't mention it again. I'm guessing she only did it because she was so drunk and her two guy friends had been telling her to make out with someone.

• Members

I was followed by a large black bear while out for a walk a few weeks back. Does that count? I think he just happened to be going my way, but it seemed like an unwanted advance at first.