Official Community Forums Home

Dawn Was Just Approaching

puzzled

• Members

as I slipped into his room, wearing nothing. I stood there a few minutes, watching him sleep...he was a bit restless after our argument last night. I felt so bad, he wanted to make love, and I had to leave...he couldn't know my leaving was for him...his birthday was coming up in a couple days and I was planning a big surprise. I had gotten a call that this room at the local brothel was available and i could rent it, they wanted me to stop by and look at it. I could not tell him about that! It was for him.

I moved over towards the bed, and he kicked the covers off, and rolled over on his side. I loved looking at his body, his hands that did so much to my body. His cock, limp now........but hard and throbbing, thrusting into my cunt..I was getting wet just thinking about that, and that burst of hot cum in me.....Fuck, I needed him.

I reached a hand out and slowly touched his ass, lightly massaging his ass cheeks....a finger sliding along and running up and then down his crack...as my hand siipped between his legs, from the back. I light ran a finger around the rim of his ass and slowly up, through his crack and ended at his lower back, my other hand was massaging his balls, slowly I brought my hand back out.

I leaned over and kissed his ass cheek, and ran a trail around both cheeks with my tongue, nibbling here and there..I pushed gently, and he rolled onto his back...his cock was hardening...fuck...it was so beautiful. As I stopped to watch him, I was so wet, I slipped a hand down and opening my legs, I stuck a couple fingers in my cunt...I wiggled them, collecting some juice, and pulled them out and stuck them in my mouth, enjoying the taste...I walked around to the end of the bed, and crawled up, spreading his legs, I crawled a bit farther, and started licking his balls, my hand moving to his cock, gripping it, stroking his hard cock, slowly, as i sucked on his balls.his legs opened more and I knew he was waking me, feeling what I was doing.....I continued sucking his balls, feeling them tighten in my mouth...it was time. I came up and took his hard cock into my mouth, and slowly ran my mouth up and down his cock, along with my hand.squeezing with my mouth, my grip a little tighter, up and down, a bit faster. I sucked his cock deep into my throat, holding it there, as I stroked him faster and faster. My mouth eased back, and I almost let his cock slip out as I ran a tongue all over his cock, and up to his cap and around it. and then suck just on his cap a bit...I could taste some pre cum, so I took his whole cock into my mouth and slid my mouth up and down fast, faster, along with my hand..I could feel him pulsating, he was close, so close. I ran my mouth up and down his cock faster, my hand sliding up and down faster.......just a little more....my hand went faster yet, and I sucked his cock deep into my throat, just as I did, he grabbed my head and pushed me down, his cock going deeper into my throat as he exploded..I swallowed his hot, thick cum...sucking all around his cock, I cleaned him, then crawled up to kiss him.

• Members

Damn! Lucky, lucky guy!! Great story.

• Members
great story, thanks. :)

I'm working on the next one which deals with the rented brothel room.