Official Community Forums Home

Playgirl Power Pleaser Bullet

mailahn97

• Members

pg112-11main.jpg

This was just too cute that I had to try it.

When I removed it from its packaging I noticed it comes with the batteries for the toy as well as an extra set. This uses 3 button-cell batteries. You easily unscrew the cap on it and insert the batteries. There is a paper inside the battery compartment showing you which way to insert the batteries. I left the paper in as it helps to cut down on the noise from vibration. After the batteries are inserted make sure that you screw the cap back on tight as you wouldn't want water to ruin your fun.

This toy has an added bonus: it is waterproof and is a beautiful pink plastic. It is 2.2 inches in length and .75 in width. I washed up the toy with some anti-bacterial soap and warm water. While doing this I noticed there was a looped string on the end, which is an added bonus to help hold it.

I then decided to test this out. On the end is a dial to adjust the strength setting. If you are someone that loves a small bullet, this is pretty and perfect. I would rate the settings from low to medium. If you are someone that likes a strong vibe then this would not be it. I then laid down for some fun. In rubbing it along my clit I can feel a little arousal but nothing to put me over the top. This is perfect if you need a little clit stimulation to go along with another toy or while having sex.

I enjoyed this toy as it helped arousal, but it is not enough to bring on an orgasm.