Official Community Forums Home

Suggestions For More Comfortable Play

I bought "The Realistic Cock" dildo,and have used it 3 times so far,but I think it might be to big. I always make sure that I am very aroused,and I use lots of lube,but I always get a burning sensation while trying to insert the head of it,which is large. Should I maybe get a smaller size to use first to get me even wetter? Anyone else experience this?

• Members
I bought "The Realistic Cock" dildo,and have used it 3 times so far,but I think it might be to big. I always make sure that I am very aroused,and I use lots of lube,but I always get a burning sensation while trying to insert the head of it,which is large. Should I maybe get a smaller size to use first to get me even wetter? Anyone else experience this?

What do you mean by "burning sensation"? Like salt on a wound or more like a paper cut stings?

• Members
It's not a painful sensation,it's just uncomfortable.

Okay the reason i asked was that it is was an actual burning sensation i'd suggest llook at how it was stored or cleaned as it may have had something on it. personally i go at me time like i do sex, on my back, hip tilted and supported. You might just be using too big a toy too, is this your first one? Does he vibe? m,aybe you need that extra stimulation whille going for insertion. I'd suggest getting something maybe a little slimmer and see if it still happens.

Does the burning sensation go away after using it for a while, of does it spread up inside? If it spreads then I would say you may have an allergy to latex. Do you have this sensation with condoms too?

If not, then it's probably you maybe not lubing up your labia enough to get it inside comfortably. Many people put lube ON the toy, but forget to put some up on their lips, which can catch on a toy, creating almost a slight burning sensation, I call it Toy-Burn. Kinda like rug burn. LOL Anyway, try using a lot more lube, paying special attention to your lips.

Good luck!!