Official Community Forums Home

Dawn's Delight Bullet

mailahn97

• Members

pd268811_dawns_delight_pink.jpg

I saw this cute toy and thought it would be interesting to try since I was already placing an order. It takes 2 AA batteries (batteries not included) that are easily installed by removing the back of the wired remote and inserting them to bring this pretty pink toy alive. It measures 2.25 inches in length and just shy of a 1/2 inch in diameter.

This toy is not waterproof but does include a small sample of water-based lube. It also comes with a toy cleaner to wash up the bullet. I thought that was a nice added feature.

Then i went to see what this cutie can do. Be it known that I am a gadget person. I had to turn it on just to see what it was like. It went from low to "wow." There was a setting for everyone with just a turn of the easy dial. So I thought this would be good to help warm me up for some "me time." I started it on low, just kind of teasing myself and it felt good ... well I needed to see more. I turned it all the way up. I was going nuts in no time as the high setting is VERY strong. If you are someone that does not like a strong toy either stay away or don't turn it up all the way....lol. In no time I could feel my orgasm building. Definitely a good warm up.

I really enjoyed this little toy and would recommend it to anyone as it has a lot of great uses. It can be used on the pussy or the nipples for great teasing pleasure.