Official Community Forums Home

Bulletproof Bullet

• Members

Looking for recommendations for a basic but rugged bullet or egg vibrator. My wife keeps breaking the ones she has, usually at inopportune times :D . Sometimes it is the wire strands that break, and they can be repaired a time or two, but not always.

Must-haves are multiple speeds, strong at high speed, and the vibrating element near the part that touches the clit.

A recent trial was the glitter bullet. The vibrating element is too far from the tip, so by itself it won't give her an orgasm.

That Silver Bullet was good, but broke pretty quickly.

Wireless might be good so as to avoid the wire breakage problems. Would also prefer one that takes normal (AA or AAA) batteries as opposed to the coin-shaped jobbers.

One she liked came out of one of those butterfly-type toys; the main toy didn't do much for her, but she took out the vibrating element and liked that alot as a basic bullet vibe. It lasted a while but eventually gave out. Maybe one like that would be good, just plan to replace it every so often.

She is now dependent on some old vibe she's had forever, but the wires keep pulling out or breaking inside the insulation, and it is on shakey legs.

Thanks.

Hi there!

I have had many a-bullet. Let me tell ya, sometimes the cheaper bullets really stink! Sometimes they don't. It all depends on the company that makes them for one. I like California Exotics & Doc Johnson myself.

If she is constantly having wires break, I would think that, possibly, she is winding the wires around the controller to keep the wire mess down, and trying to prevent tangling. This is good for the neat-freak, but not so much for the bullet's wires. Just like any other kind of electrical device, if the wires get too much wrapping action, on top of being used, unwound, rewound, well, the wires in those are small, and will fray/break easily. So, if she wants to keep the wires neat, she should fold them up, how they came, and use one of those ties (like it came with), to bundle it up, but not crush the wires to flatten them, if you know what I mean.

We have many bullets here that are fantastic.

One of my faves is:

B-hh106-11b-main.jpg

Hannah Harper's Lil Wabbit vibrator

I love it because the rabbit's ears can really stimulate my clit really well!!!

• Members

So what about just the "plain" type bullets or eggs. No nubs, noses, ect. Just the smooth type.

I had a Doc Johnson White Night's bullet and I absolutely loved it, but it broke very quickly. When I say broke I mean the cord acted like it shorted out where it enters the bullet/egg. I never wrap my cords. Always leave them loose.

The one I am using now is starting to do the same thing. It has lasted quite a bit longer though. It is a Doc. Johnson Egg. Just smooth plastic.

So, now I am shopping for a new one and not sure which to go with. I like to have multiple speeds with the highest being VERY strong. If not, they don't do a thing for me.

Any I have tried with the small watch type batteries don't have near enough punch for me.

So, keep the recomendations coming!