Official Community Forums Home

Heels And Thrills

raniedaize

• Members

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=108323

So, the picture in post#22 under the thread Image Wars (linked above) got me thinking:

You greet me by the end of the bed I am lying on. I am wearing shorts and heels. I reach up with my feet and place them on the shirtless flesh you flaunt in front of me. You give me that look saying, "Just be careful where you spike me, lady." The evil glint I often get in my eye accompanies an expression that returns your warning with, "Oh no, no digging with the spikes--just the tease of the possibility." With that, you take my leg into your hand and assume the control. Only, with the power that wearing my sexiest stilletos brings, I'll fight back. Not too hard, just enough to push you to assert yourself over me some more. But not yet.

I play a moment with my shoes on you and then hook your neck with my leg. I pull you down, straight down. I wrap both legs around your head as if I'm sitting Indian-style on your face! And you eat me out...with my heels still on...and my shorts on too! You lick me through them and then start trying to remove them. Sorry, dear, I don't think so. I use the tip of my shoe to push you to stand erect again. You momentarily give me a slightly quizzical look which quickly subsides as I wrap my legs around yours and pull you closer to me. I see that half-cocked smile I adore so much as I am sitting up. I am greeted with your abs and belly in my face, and I start nibbling them. I start getting a little friskier as I begin travelling farther south, a little bit more, and then even a tiny bit more. I see the ability to formulate thoughts leave your brain.

I grab that nice belt buckle of yours. Holding it tightly, I shake it for just a moment, just enough for you to look down at me. I look up at you. I throw my arms up and get that gorgeous set of lips you have to meet mine! We kiss, and we kiss deeply. I rock back onto the bed again, carrying you with me, onto me. We play and roll around on it for a while. Only, you're not able to just leave it at only making out. You put one hand around me firmly and slide the other down my tiny, tiny shorts. I am SO wet!!! My head throws back, my back arches, and my arms reach for pillows as I can't take it any longer!

I attack you, suddenly putting you on your back, and I crawl on top. You look at me, surprised at my strength and mesmerized by its energy. I lean forward, my hair falling to your face. I kiss a little in the nook where neck meets shoulder. I go across the front to the other side, visiting nipples along he way. Oh how I love those small, hard nipples! As I continue like so, you are distracted and don't keep up with where my hands are going or what they are doing. And what are they doing? Unbuckling that totally unnecessary belt buckle! They proceed unbuttoning your pants, unzipping the fly so that your hard member may FINALLY have some breathing air! Hello, handsome!!! And, of course, who had felt suffocated by the restrictive denim, my insides are feeling emaciated; I need the nourishment of your cum! You groan with pleasure as you see the hunger ever-so-evident across my face.

I look down and can see you sticking out of those pants, strong and tall...and throbbing. I hop up for a moment to slide out of my shorts. As I do so, I am bending forward saying my hello's to that wonderful, DARLING cock with little kisses and gentle, teasing nips.

I mount, you penetrate. Oh how well you fill me, and this is the epitome of ecstasy!!! I tighten and loosen my muscles surrounding you a few times--as I know you enjoy that--and I ride. We have both been equally driven out of our minds by this point. We can feel your throbbing. We can feel the heat. I am made very well aware of that incredible urge where it's almost as if I'm about to pee. And I keep riding, and you are moaning. I know you can't take it much longer either. We cum together...and I keep riding. As I do, the mixture of our liquids are too much to remain inside me. They start flowing out, down the paths of both our flesh, and find homes in puddles forming on the sheets. And I keep riding. I cum again.

I stop and look down at you. You're now exhausted. So am I. I toss my hair over my head. It's all sweaty at the roots from the workout. I arch by back ever so slightly, my hands stretched in front, caressing your heaving chest. I lean forward and place my hand on the side of your face--the right side, the side that all of my hair falls to. I give you a quick, sensual kiss to the lips, sit up, and dismount. I am satisfied. You?

...or shall we keep going?

• Members
http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=108323

So, the picture in post#22 under the thread Image Wars (linked above) got me thinking:

You greet me by the end of the bed I am lying on. I am wearing shorts and heels. I reach up with my feet and place them on the shirtless flesh you flaunt in front of me. You give me that look saying, "Just be careful where you spike me, lady." The evil glint I often get in my eye accompanies an expression that returns your warning with, "Oh no, no digging with the spikes--just the tease of the possibility." With that, you take my leg into your hand and assume the control. Only, with the power that wearing my sexiest stilletos brings, I'll fight back. Not too hard, just enough to push you to assert yourself over me some more. But not yet.

I play a moment with my shoes on you and then hook your neck with my leg. I pull you down, straight down. I wrap both legs around your head as if I'm sitting Indian-style on your face! And you eat me out...with my heels still on...and my shorts on too! You lick me through them and then start trying to remove them. Sorry, dear, I don't think so. I use the tip of my shoe to push you to stand erect again. You momentarily give me a slightly quizzical look which quickly subsides as I wrap my legs around yours and pull you closer to me. I see that half-cocked smile I adore so much as I am sitting up. I am greeted with your abs and belly in my face, and I start nibbling them. I start getting a little friskier as I begin travelling farther south, a little bit more, and then even a tiny bit more. I see the ability to formulate thoughts leave your brain.

I grab that nice belt buckle of yours. Holding it tightly, I shake it for just a moment, just enough for you to look down at me. I look up at you. I throw my arms up and get that gorgeous set of lips you have to meet mine! We kiss, and we kiss deeply. I rock back onto the bed again, carrying you with me, onto me. We play and roll around on it for a while. Only, you're not able to just leave it at only making out. You put one hand around me firmly and slide the other down my tiny, tiny shorts. I am SO wet!!! My head throws back, my back arches, and my arms reach for pillows as I can't take it any longer!

I attack you, suddenly putting you on your back, and I crawl on top. You look at me, surprised at my strength and mesmerized by its energy. I lean forward, my hair falling to your face. I kiss a little in the nook where neck meets shoulder. I go across the front to the other side, visiting nipples along he way. Oh how I love those small, hard nipples! As I continue like so, you are distracted and don't keep up with where my hands are going or what they are doing. And what are they doing? Unbuckling that totally unnecessary belt buckle! They proceed unbuttoning your pants, unzipping the fly so that your hard member may FINALLY have some breathing air! Hello, handsome!!! And, of course, who had felt suffocated by the restrictive denim, my insides are feeling emaciated; I need the nourishment of your cum! You groan with pleasure as you see the hunger ever-so-evident across my face.

I look down and can see you sticking out of those pants, strong and tall...and throbbing. I hop up for a moment to slide out of my shorts. As I do so, I am bending forward saying my hello's to that wonderful, DARLING cock with little kisses and gentle, teasing nips.

I mount, you penetrate. Oh how well you fill me, and this is the epitome of ecstasy!!! I tighten and loosen my muscles surrounding you a few times--as I know you enjoy that--and I ride. We have both been equally driven out of our minds by this point. We can feel your throbbing. We can feel the heat. I am made very well aware of that incredible urge where it's almost as if I'm about to pee. And I keep riding, and you are moaning. I know you can't take it much longer either. We cum together...and I keep riding. As I do, the mixture of our liquids are too much to remain inside me. They start flowing out, down the paths of both our flesh, and find homes in puddles forming on the sheets. And I keep riding. I cum again.

I stop and look down at you. You're now exhausted. So am I. I toss my hair over my head. It's all sweaty at the roots from the workout. I arch by back ever so slightly, my hands stretched in front, caressing your heaving chest. I lean forward and place my hand on the side of your face--the right side, the side that all of my hair falls to. I give you a quick, sensual kiss to the lips, sit up, and dismount. I am satisfied. You?

...or shall we keep going?

Keep GOING!!!