Official Community Forums Home

Fall Fantasy Fulfillment

Tyger

Fall Fantasy Fulfillment

~by Tyger

It was a beautiful Canadian fall day. The leaves were radiant on the trees. The setting sun illuminated the bright colors of the leaves, reds, oranges, yellows, and brownish-golds, almost making the woods look like they were on fire. There was a slight breeze from the north, adding to the chill in the air. A nearby brook bubbled and gurgled, offering up a cold refreshing splash to anything that ventured too closely to its banks.

Porche stared out her big picture windows that fully covered the west side of the house, overlooking the mountain forest surrounding her home. She had picked this spot out specifically for the solitude and tranquility the Canadian woods offered. She liked her privacy. Whether it be to reading by the large stone fireplace, soaking in the warmth of the fire, or for more personal pleasures. She had a large family to take care of, including 5 kids, so it was rare for her to be able to escape into her woods sanctuary to enjoy herself for some much-needed alone time.

She was still a knockout at 40-something. Slim, curvaceous, standing at 5’7” her legs were long, blonde medium length hair, curves that would make any man or woman stare in appreciation, and bright blue eyes that sparkled with mischief most of the time. She took pride in how she looked and acted and she carried herself with approachable dignity. Everyone said how funny she could be with her quirky, sometimes perverted, sense of humor.

Turning away from the gorgeous view, she pondered on her life so far. As she stoked the roaring fire in the den, she lost herself in thought. She considered herself pretty lucky, smiling to herself. She had a nice home, beautiful family, and a big network of friends. Her and her husband also enjoyed the Swinger’s lifestyle and open marriage. So long as they both knew what was going on, neither one of them had problems with other’s in their sex lives. She had had several lovers over the years, both male & female, learning a lot on how to pleasure and be pleasured. She’d just had a baby 4 months ago, but she was reclaiming her body back, and feeling pretty good, but with a nagging self-esteem issue.

Porche was anxiously awaiting a friend that she’d met a couple of years ago on the internet. They had become very close. Well, as close as 2 people could through the bright light of the monitor, and clicking of the keyboard. They’d even shared some postal communication too. She was nervous, for she wasn’t sure what to expect in real life. Was this person everything they’d said they were? Would she be disappointed in what walked through the door? Would the online flirting lead to something more, or was that just what it was, just friendly flirting? Porche hoped it would be more.

Porche’s husband, Ramone, knew how much she was looking forward to the meeting, so he had volunteered to drive to the airport to get this online friend for her, allowing her to putter, clean, and get the house ready for a visitor. He had graciously agreed to leave the next day, allowing 2 friends to get to know each other better. It took what it seemed like forever to be able to get plans together that fit both sets of family’s, schedules, and budgets, but the meeting was finally going to take place. Porche’s mouth seemed to instantly dry at just the thought of it. Many nights, she had stayed up, just chatting with her friend on the computer. They’d even shared some rather intimate photos of each other. But they had never really said what would happen during this visit. They had hinted, and flirted, but they just weren’t clear. The suspense was almost unbearable.

She’d chosen her outfit carefully for their meeting. She wanted to make a good impression, as well as relay the message, “If you want me, here I am!” She had on a tight, low-cut, soft, wool sweater in her favorite color: red. Tight jeans accentuated her curvy thighs and taut ass. A gold leather belt hugged her waist. She had on black high heeled leather boots that reached almost up to the knee. She chose a simple gold chain to grace her slender neck and 2 sets of gold hoops dangling from her delicate earlobes. Her only rings were her wedding set, one gold ring on her right ring finger, and a gold thumb band. She’d had her fingernails French manicured that morning. She had only light makeup on, for, not only did she not need it, but she also knew that her friend liked a natural look more. She also knew that her friend like hair loose and long, so her blonde hair was down, hanging just below her shoulders, the firelight played with the auburn highlights naturally found in her locks.

Nervous, she kept pacing the floor, rearranging small things on tables, shelves, and finding miniscule particles of dust and lint to pick up and keep her hands busy. Just puttering and picking here and there, trying to pass the time. This was her way of pacing.

Finally, she saw headlights coming up the long and winding drive. She took one more glance at herself in the hall mirror, and tried to steady her nerves. Checking her makeup, and applying a fresh coat of lip gloss, she patted her hair a bit, and went to the door. When they finally got out of the car. Ramone went to the trunk of the car and retrieved the 2 pieces of luggage from the trunk, and brought them up to the house. Porche’s friend was looking all around, trudging up the driveway behind Ramone.

Porche opened the door, illuminating the walkway with the soft light from the hallway, blinding the 2 people approaching. “Thank goodness you made it! I was beginning to worry you lost your way” Porche said teasingly. “Hi hon. The flight was 35 minutes late, then, of course, we had to wait for the luggage, but we made it!” Ramone responded smiling, his whitened teeth flashing. They hugged and gave each other a light peck on the lips, and Porche turned her full attention to her long-awaited guest.

She stood almost 6 feet tall, slender, yet still curvy, long brown hair, hanging loose down to the middle of her back, with blonde highlights. She was about 10 years younger than Porche herself, “but what is age but a number?” they both had thought. She wore travel-comfortable clothes, dark blue jeans and a purple not-too-tight sweater. She too, had leather boots on, reaching almost to her knees, over her jeans. Yet hers were dyed a dark purple leather, the heel slight. Her long, yet feminine strides brought her quickly up the walkway, and up into Porche’s waiting hug. “Hi there you!” she said. “Hi Tabby, I’m so glad you were finally able to come!” answered Porche with a big smile on her face. Tabby, short for Tabitha, returned the smile fully, exposing straight white teeth. “Yeah, it was hard to do, but we finally did it, and I’m finally here!” answered Tabby, with a slight southern drawl. The 2 women walk inside the large foyer, with high ceilings, hand in hand. Tabby looked around at the spacious hallway. There was a mirror near the door, with a gold painted antique table underneath it, with a black vase, and matching platter that held keys and mail. On the opposite wall, there was a huge painting of a red rose, the detailing of the rose was exquisite and life-like. There was a small spotlight dangling from the ceiling, from a thin wire, showcasing the rose painting. Tabby smiled, happy that Porche liked her gift that she had painted and then sent to her a few months ago so much to display it as such.

Ramone brought Tabby’s luggage up the large staircase, to the room that she would be sleeping in. They walked from the foyer through the arched doorway to their left, into the den, where Tabby was instantly thankful for the warmth of the fire in the fireplace. She looked up to get the full picture of the monstrous fireplace. The white granite stones were from the land that the house sat on, so Porche had told her one night while they were on the computer. All they had done was dig the stones up. They didn’t treat or polish them, and it added to the rustic, yet modern feel of the den. 2 walls were covered in a huge variety of books, most of them well read. The third wall had personal photos on it, all in different frames. Porche had a large extended family, plus, their friends, and friends of their kids, and probably all of them were gracing this wall, in at least one framed photo. There were a lot of pictures!

One the fourth wall, those were the huge windows that Porche had been anxiously staring out of earlier. Tabby walked towards them, looking out at the clear, dark, starry sky. The moon was almost full, and illuminated the mountains and trees eerily. The window’s glass was very thick, and was a thermal type glass, so it wasn’t cold, but Tabby got a slight chill anyway, due to the drastic climate change. Tabby came all the way from Texas to finally meet her online friend face-to-face.

Ramone had gone to make some hot toddies, to help relax and take the chill off. Porche and Tabby had seen each other’s pictures via the internet, but they both stood there, in comfortable silence for a few minutes, taking each other in. Tabby may be from the south, but she wasn’t overly tanned, but rather pale. Her deep purple sweater complimenting her skin, and natural beauty. It also flashed a bit of tummy too, exposing, teasingly brief, a belly button ring, gold hoop with an amethyst. Her face was long and narrow, but her small features fit her face nicely, though she herself never really thought so. The only makeup she wore was some purple eyeliner framing hazel eyes, and some lip-gloss. She had on gold jewelry as well, 2 sets of hoops dangled in her tiny earlobes, and at the top set of holes in her ears, were a pair of fairly large amethyst studs. She had rings on all her fingers, including her own diamond wedding set. Her nails were all natural, medium length, with curved tips, and painted a pearly purple, to match her sweater. Tabby always loved painting her own nails all sorts of different colors to match her outfits. Her light brown hair was long, hanging to the middle of her back, blonde highlights adding a nice contrast.

“How was your flight?” Porche asked, knowing how much Tabby hated to fly. “It was alright. I didn’t have any screaming kids in my ear, smelly gal, or a drooly old fart sitting in the seat next to me, and we walked away from the landing, so it was pretty good.” Tabby responded with a big grin. They both laughed. Tabby rubbed her neck a bit, feeling a bit sore from sitting for so long on a plane, then on the long drive to the house.

Ramone came in with the tray of hot toddies. Ramone was a sight to behold too. His Italian heritage was very noticeable. Tabby watched him almost stalk into the room, like a wolf. He was about 6’2”, lean, athletic, black hair with just the start of gray in it, here and there, adding a bit of distinguished elegance to his face. He had brown eyes, with long black eyelashes. And broad shoulders that would make any woman want to rest her head on. He strode in, knowing he made a great impression. He wore blue jeans that showed off his well-toned ass, and a tight black sweater, that rippled with his muscles as he moved. He had an unmistakable aura of sex surrounding him. He was gorgeous, and knew it, but wasn’t cocky about it. He just had years of compliments, other lovers, and even perfect strangers, telling him how handsome he was, so it stuck. He was a chiropractor with his own office. His patients liked him a lot for he wasn’t rough or expensive. He wanted to help those in pain. And his female patients also liked going there for the whole eye candy aspect of getting their back readjusted too.

Ramone took the tray to the large, dark coffee table in the center of the room, aligned with the fireplace. There was a red, suede, wrap-around couch surrounding 3 sides of the table. 3 large mugs held the drinks. Porche invited everyone to sit down on the comfy couch.

They sat on the couch, Porch on the left side, Tabby took the middle, and Ramone sat off to the right, each of them occupying a side of the couch by themselves. Soaking in the fire’s warmth, they enjoyed their hot drinks. Allowing the alcohol to warm them from the inside, and create that comfortable relaxed feeling. All of the small talk that goes along with a new arrival ensued. The how are you’s, travel stories, how are the families, and such. It was a nice, relaxing hour or so. Ramone could tell that the ladies wanted some “girl-time”, so he graciously made the all too true excuse of being very tired, and said goodnight. He left the room, after he gave his wife a peck on the lips, and was well aware of the 2 sets of gorgeous eyes that watched his ass leave the room, and he smiled. He also knew that there may be a bit more action than just conversation in a little while, and the thought of those 2 hot women in there, by the fire, made him rock hard. Both of the women gave an appreciative sigh when he left the room.

“So! Thank goodness he finally left!” Porche said as she moved closer to Tabby. She sat a comfortable distance away, but still a bit closer than normal friends would, allowing Tabby to not feel uncomfortable.

“I know, right. But, hon, you gotta admit, that he is definitely some great company, especially on these cold fall nights. I wouldn’t kick him out of my bed if I were you!” Tabby winked. Porche smiled, knowing that women would always desire her husband, and was proud of that fact. “Yes, he is quite the eye-full. And, he’s a sweetie. He’d move the world for me if I asked him to,” Porche said without any tone of bragging. She continued, “We have a comfortable life, marriage, arrangement. So long as we’re open and honest with each other, we’re OK with each other’s extra-curricular activities. And if one of us has a problem with the person we chose to have other intimacies with, we voice it, and deal with it. We love each other, and take comfort in each other as well. There is NEVER a dull moment, especially with all of our kids, their friends, and the dramas that follow them.” Tabby smiled at her, already knowing all of this, but enjoying the musical quality of her voice, and the obvious ice-breaking conversation. “Are you tired, or would you rather stay up for a bit longer?” She asked Tabby.

“Well, I am tired, but still pretty excited to be here with you. So I doubt I could sleep right now anyway.” said Tabby. She continued, “My husband and I don’t have an open-marriage per say, but he did give the OK for me to come up here and possibly explore a female-female relationship. He knows how much we talk and share things. I also know it excites him to think of me possibly having sex with another woman. Of course,” she said with a wink and a giggle, “what man wouldn’t?” They both laughed at that. Tabby knew that Porche wouldn’t make any sort of move on her, so, she slid over closer to Porche, and took her hand, and was looking at it, not daring to look up into Porche’s eyes. “I told my husband that I would most likely have sex with you, if the time was right. He’s ok with it, although, he’s feeling a bit left out. I told him that if I was going to sleep with a woman for the first time, I wanted it to be private, at least the first time. That way, I can fully enjoy myself, and also to know whether or not I liked being with a woman. Now that I’ve finally met you in person, I would like for you to be the first woman to touch me, if you want to, that is.” She looked up to see Porche’s eyes welling up, just a bit, sighing with relief, Porche leaned in and gently kissed Tabby’s soft, warm lips.

With a sigh, Tabby leaned into the kiss, slowly putting her hands on Porche’s firm legs and rubbing them. Porche let Tabby take her time, remembering how awkward being with a woman for the first time can be. Porche put her arms on Tabby’s waist, slowly massaging the area. Never did Tabby think that her waist was an erogenous zone, but she was proven wrong. Tabby moved her hands up to Porche’s waist to return the favor. Both women were really beginning to feel a bit more warm, and not due to the fire.

Porche was the first one to initiate a deeper kiss by just opening her mouth slightly, and Tabby took the cue and slowly put her tongue into Porche’s mouth. They caressed each other’s tongues, slowly, tasting the toddies on each other’s tongues, almost trying to drink each other in. Porche could tell that Tabby was really enjoying the kissing, and was ready for a smaller step, so she slowly eased her hands up, sliding them easily under the sweater, softly skimming her hands over Tabby’s stomach. Tabby gasped with pleasure and instinctively leaned into Porche’s experienced hands. She took the cue, and slowly slid her hands up a little higher, finding Tabby’s bra, undoubtedly purple, she thought. She felt the underwire of the bra, and then the laciness of it. Knowing how coordinated Tabby could be, she almost came at the thought of seeing the matching panties that were sure to be gracing Tabby’s lower region.

Both women were breathing a bit heavier. Tabby started to become a bit braver, trying not to think about anything but the sensations that Porche was bringing forth. She slowly raised her hands underneath the red sweater, imitating what Porche had done to her, skimming and slowly working her way up to Porche’s firm C-cup breasts. They were leaning into each other, exploring their upper halves, feeling every luscious curve. Porche expertly massaged Tabby’s D cup breasts, enjoying the heaviness and firmness of the natural beauties. Then, to Tabby’s surprise and pleasure, Porche tweaked her nipples. Not hard, but enough to get the already sensitive nubs to full attention, straining under the confines of her bra. It made her ache and almost cum right there on the couch. Porche smiled, broke the kiss, much to Tabby’s disappointment, and looked into Tabby’s now green eyes, trying to convey her desire. Then ever so slowly, pulled Tabby’s sweater over her head. She gazed upon Tabby’s pale chest and stomach. Instantly noticing that her breasts were covered by a lacy, dark purple underwire bra, her nipples strained against the silky fabric. Tabby shivered, but not because she was cold. Porche smiled and slowly lowered her face to Tabby’s right breast, taking the nipple between her teeth through the fabric, gently, oh so gently. Tabby groaned and pushed her chest forward, instinctively. Porche nibbled on one breast, and then the other, while Tabby had closed her eyes, and had her fingers in her friend’s hair.

They both leaned back into the couch, with Porche partially lying on top of Tabby. Tabby started being a bit more adventurous with her hands as well. She started moving her hands towards Porche’s breasts, her hands going up the sweater, teasing Porche’s belly and ribs. Porche groaned in anticipation, while she fondled Tabby’s ample breasts and sucked on her nipples. Tabby’s desire got the best of her, and she shifted enough so that Porche sat up, and was able to lift the red sweater off of Porche. Tabby was thrilled at the paleness of Porche’s skin, and how soft and smooth she was. Touching her was like touching silk. Hesitantly, Tabby leaned forward to put her lips one of those gorgeous breasts. Porche’s skin was warm against her lips, and Tabby imitated what Porche had done to her earlier, taking her nipple between her teeth, and nibbled on it like she herself liked to be nibbled. Porche arched her back thrusting her breasts into Tabby’s face. Porche gripped Tabby’s head with both well-manicured hands, and massaged her head in encouragement.

Both women were really breathing heavily by this time.