Official Community Forums Home

Size And Hair

Guest Ichiro

I am about 6.5 inches and I have a lot of pubic hair. It goes about 1/3 up my shaft and is uncomfortable. Does too much pubic hair turn off a women? And what is the best way to shave the hair off of shaft?

• Members

Ever heard the saying, "Too much of a good thing"? Trim kiddo! I wouldn't suggest shaving (such a pain!) but I would highly recommend trimming your pubic hair. After you get out of the shower run a comb through your hair--you don't want snarls. Then, with a small pair of scissors, trim your pubs in the same style you would trim a bush (ok, hedges....)

You wouldn't walk into a job interview with a shaggy haircut, so don't walk into a blow job with one either. Clean up or no job!

Good luck

Jen

• 6 months later...
  • Members
I am about 6.5 inches and I have a lot of pubic hair.  It goes about 1/3 up my shaft and is uncomfortable.  Does too much pubic hair turn off a women?  And what is the best way to shave the hair off of shaft?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Ichiro, does the hair grow on your shaft or are you comparing it's length to 1/3 of your erection length?

I like a nice bush of coarse hair on my guys. I dont like to see a guy all shaved, seems like i am screwing a 9 year old then. But i havent found a cock i didn't appreciate yet. :D

Kate.