Official Community Forums Home

Need Some Advise

I am looking for some advise on a toy for my husband. I have a muscle disease and have problems stimulating him to orgasm with my hands which seems to be his favorite thing a good old hand job. Can someone recommend a toy I can use with him that will give him what I seem to be losing. Bless his heart he doesn't complain but I want to be able to give him the enjoyment he gives me. :D

I am looking for some advise on a toy for my husband. I have a muscle disease and have problems stimulating him to orgasm with my hands which seems to be his favorite thing a good old hand job. Can someone recommend a toy I can use with him that will give him what I seem to be losing. Bless his heart he doesn't complain but I want to be able to give him the enjoyment he gives me. :D

Hi SthrnSxyLdy,

Are you looking for a toy that you do not have to use your hands, or a toy that will assist you in the process?

Rob

• Members

If you are looking for something that wil give him that "stroking" feeling without you having to use your hands, I would suggest one of two things. My first choice would be the Grand Prix Penis Pump - my hubby uses this for those nights when he is away, or he just wants some tension relief. He said it is wonderful and better than his hands. Here is the link for this one:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3470

Or, if he wants to try something that is a little less like a pump, and more like a masturbator, then the Fleshlight is a very, very good toy for men. My hubby has also used this, and he loves it. He can ejaculate in it, if he wants, and it is the #1 rated masturbator for men. Here is the link for this one:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3211

If you look at these and they do not look like something he would like, please let me know and I would be glad to offer up some other suggestions!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

If you are looking for something that wil give him that "stroking" feeling without you having to use your hands, I would suggest one of two things. My first choice would be the Grand Prix Penis Pump - my hubby uses this for those nights when he is away, or he just wants some tension relief. He said it is wonderful and better than his hands. Here is the link for this one:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3470

Or, if he wants to try something that is a little less like a pump, and more like a masturbator, then the Fleshlight is a very, very good toy for men. My hubby has also used this, and he loves it. He can ejaculate in it, if he wants, and it is the #1 rated masturbator for men. Here is the link for this one:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3211

If you look at these and they do not look like something he would like, please let me know and I would be glad to offer up some other suggestions!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

Both look good to me but gotta admit the pump is more interesting. I really want something I can use on him or at least be a part of and the fleshlight might work but I am not sure I have enough dexterity to use it. He seldom if ever masturbates himself but he loves it when I do it for him and it just has gotten really difficult for me. We have been married almost 10 yrs and I have gotten weaker and he has gained so much weight intercourse is mostly a distant memory but I want us to revive and revamp our sex life we are too young to go to bed just watch tv every night. Please give me any ideas that might help. :)