Official Community Forums Home

Get Screwed By The Blue Corkscrew

Mikayla1

• Members

I think I have just found my new favorite anal toy! The Blue Man Jelly Corkscrew is OUTSTANDING! This soft, sensuous, deep blue colored corkscrew vibe is wonderfully tantalizing and the ridges from the corkscrew design really add to the sensations. It is made of soft jelly, but has a firmness to it which really helps if you are planning to use it for anal play – which I was – and I DID!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4975

The Blue Man has a suction cup on the base – and as always, I was skeptical about whether it would hold up. I decided it was most important to test the durability of the suction cup (hey, inquiring minds want to know, right?) – so I put the 2AA batteries in the controller, and got set to play!

Hubby out of town again (boo hoo) I had to go solo with this one again. Using it on the side of the bathtub, I stuck Blue Man on the side and WHA-LA – he stuck – and he stuck GOOOOD! There was NO pulling this guy off – which was great! I lubed him up – and I was impressed with the non-scent of this toy. Frequently, jelly toys have a foul odor; this one has none that I could discern. This 6-inch toy is wonderful for anal play because it is thinner at the top (about an inch) and gets gradually larger at the base to a maximum of 1.75 inches. This is just perfect for anal play – even for beginners!

So, lubed up and ready, I lowered myself down onto Mr. Blue! It is a spectacularly smooth sensation to have him up your ass. As the toy enters your ass it feels small, but then as you go down further you are caught up in the increase in size combined with the corkscrew action...mmmmmm yeah.

The corkscrew formation of this toy really added to the feeling as I slid slowly down onto it. Once completely in, I turned on the vibrations. WHOA MOMMA – they are great! Unlike some anal toys, this toy does have a powerful vibrator in it. I cranked up the power (I like it high) and started to bounce gently on my new blue baby!

Within minutes, I could feel the delicious beginnings of my anal orgasm, so I added some simple clitoral stimulation and soon I was in heaven having a simultaneous anal and clitoral orgasm! All without that suction cup ever budging an inch! I could not be happier with my new Blue Buddy!

I can not wait for my hubby to see my use this new toy – perhaps we will try to use this vaginally – or use it during a night of double penetration so he can reap the benefits of those wonderful vibrations! I would recommend this toy for anybody interested in anal play (male or female) – beginners or advanced players – because it is a whole new sensation and the vibrations are to die for.

I would also suggest this product for a newbie who has not tried a vibe for vaginal use – it is just big enough to add some pleasure, but not too big to be intimidating! Whatever your pleasure, Mr. Blue – sorry, the Blue Man Corkscrew will screw you to your next orgasm!

Happy Playing and Shopping - tell em' Mikayla sent ya!!!

Mikayla ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
I think I have just found my new favorite anal toy! The Blue Man Jelly Corkscrew is OUTSTANDING! This soft, sensuous, deep blue colored corkscrew vibe is wonderfully tantalizing and the ridges from the corkscrew design really add to the sensations. It is made of soft jelly, but has a firmness to it which really helps if you are planning to use it for anal play – which I was – and I DID!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4975

The Blue Man has a suction cup on the base – and as always, I was skeptical about whether it would hold up. I decided it was most important to test the durability of the suction cup (hey, inquiring minds want to know, right?) – so I put the 2AA batteries in the controller, and got set to play!

Hubby out of town again (boo hoo) I had to go solo with this one again. Using it on the side of the bathtub, I stuck Blue Man on the side and WHA-LA – he stuck – and he stuck GOOOOD! There was NO pulling this guy off – which was great! I lubed him up – and I was impressed with the non-scent of this toy. Frequently, jelly toys have a foul odor; this one has none that I could discern. This 6-inch toy is wonderful for anal play because it is thinner at the top (about an inch) and gets gradually larger at the base to a maximum of 1.75 inches. This is just perfect for anal play – even for beginners!

So, lubed up and ready, I lowered myself down onto Mr. Blue! It is a spectacularly smooth sensation to have him up your ass. As the toy enters your ass it feels small, but then as you go down further you are caught up in the increase in size combined with the corkscrew action...mmmmmm yeah.

The corkscrew formation of this toy really added to the feeling as I slid slowly down onto it. Once completely in, I turned on the vibrations. WHOA MOMMA – they are great! Unlike some anal toys, this toy does have a powerful vibrator in it. I cranked up the power (I like it high) and started to bounce gently on my new blue baby!

Within minutes, I could feel the delicious beginnings of my anal orgasm, so I added some simple clitoral stimulation and soon I was in heaven having a simultaneous anal and clitoral orgasm! All without that suction cup ever budging an inch! I could not be happier with my new Blue Buddy!

I can not wait for my hubby to see my use this new toy – perhaps we will try to use this vaginally – or use it during a night of double penetration so he can reap the benefits of those wonderful vibrations! I would recommend this toy for anybody interested in anal play (male or female) – beginners or advanced players – because it is a whole new sensation and the vibrations are to die for.

I would also suggest this product for a newbie who has not tried a vibe for vaginal use – it is just big enough to add some pleasure, but not too big to be intimidating! Whatever your pleasure, Mr. Blue – sorry, the Blue Man Corkscrew will screw you to your next orgasm!

Mikayla ;)

I am so glad to hear this. Mine is enroute right now. i just ordered it yesterday. Sounds like I am in for a real good time.

• 2 weeks later...

Mikayla ;)

Hi Mikayla1

I am new to all of this but was interested by your review and was eager to purchase one and give it a try. The package should be arriving shortly and I am ready to give it a try. My husband is out of town for a few days I am going to test this baby out. Thanks for sharing about Mr Blue!

Firsttime

• Members

You are very welcome! I am glad to have you in the gang of toy users, if there is ever any questions that you have, or if you want to know something particular, feel free to post or PM me. I am available for questions and answers (to the best of my ability!)

Have fun....

Mikayla B)