Official Community Forums Home

Athena Waterproof Mini Massager

Tyger

se9730-14-3main.jpg

Athena Waterproof Mini Massager

by the Berman Center

What sex toy company (oh, excuse me, INTIMATE ACCESSORY company LOL) would be complete without their own version of a pocket rocket? Well, here comes Dr. Laura Berman’s version of this very popular toy, and, going with her “women of power” names, we have the “Athena”.

As her other products, this toy comes in it's own relatively discreet box. The picture of the toy is actually on a velcroed shut flap, so it's great to give as a gift, for like a Bridal/batchelorette shower.

Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, war, the arts, industry, justice & skill. She was also the favorite child of Zeus. So, naming a toy that works so well & is a favorite to many women, was a fantastic idea! Though, it takes very little skill to use this toy, and, for me, the simplier the toy, the better!

This toy is made to stimulate the clitoris, & labia, and that it does with it’s high vibes. Made of purple hard plastic, it’s waterproof, one speed, & comes with 4 TPR caps that go over the head of the toy. You can use it with, or without the caps, for the head also has the infamous 3 metal dots on it for stimulation as well. I love this toy with or without the caps, either way is FINE by me. Since I'm one gal that loves more direct stimulation, I prefer the pointy nubbed caps to the smoother ones.

It’s so versatile, compact, and, of course, successful! Easy to use, you just twist it in the middle, to open it, and place the 1 AA battery in from your stockpile. Twist shut, and then twist a bit more to turn it on. One speed is all you need, since it's about a medium high vibe, almost everyone will be satisfied with the strength of this little goddess!

Easy to clean, because you can wash it with warm soapy water, and not worry. I would recommend allowing the toy to air dry before placing the battery inside though. Always remember to remove batteries from toys when not in use, to not only keep the toy corrossion-free, but to also keep the strength of your batteries up!

Another thing that's great about this toy, that, along with all the other Dr. Berman toys, it comes with its very own pink drawstring pouch to store it in. I love that!

After cleaning, and putting in the battery, I snuggled down in bed, with a favorite dildo, lube, &, of course, Athena.I had the cap on her, that had the longer nubs on it, and turned her on.....so she could help turn ME on! Teasing all around my labia, and then my clit, I used my dildo to give me that full feeling I do so love, and soon I was yelling "Gods be praised!" and feeling like MY Mount Olympus had been conquered!

I would give this toy 4 Tyger paws (out of 4) up, and a satisfactory tail swishing!!!