Official Community Forums Home

First 3 Sum

cupcake522

• Members

well dh and i have talked about having some one join us fer some time and it finally happened. we invited one of my friends to join ina nd she did . it was awsome. i loved being w/ her ! but her is my question now, i would love to be her more w/ or w/out my dh. but in the wks the fallowed this adventure she and my dh got closer and closer. he was hidding it from me that they were talking and she would not hardly talkto me. so ofcourse i got pissed and confronted them. now she wont talk to him but will me. my dh had his feelings hurt bc i thouht something was going on w/ them. so is it right for me to still be her friend? and is itbad that i still want to be w/ her? and is it cheating for me to have sex w/ her w/out him? oohh so muh shit! i love my dh more that anything in the world, and we are fine now and all are getting along i am just a little confused and would not have had any problem w/ any of it if it had not been for them getting close and hidding it from me. what to do what to do ...

• Members

This is the issue with 3-somes - very frequently this happens. People get attached. You have basically given yor hb someone new to become intimate with. Even though there were 3 of you, he got to have another woman in his marital bed. This can cause issues from all sides. As someone who has been in threesomes, I can tell you, this does happen and rarely does the relationship with teh 3rd person last.

I am not sure what to tell you. Do you have a right to be mad? Well, that depends on how you look at it. I mean, you gave him permission to be sexually intimate with her, did you set out the guidelines ahead of time? Did you specifically say not to speak one on one after the threesome? If not, what grounds do you have to be angry?

I don't mean to be unsymphathetic, but as a person who has been the 3rd in a threesome and who has had the guy approach her after the fact - I can attest to how awkward it feels to be brought in for sex with a couple - friends - and have them enjoy you during the sex, then have the woman villify you after! I mean, what did I do? I had sex with them? Then, the guy gets attached and that is MY fault???

You have to look at this objectively, do you trust your hb? Do you think he wants to be with this other person again, or is he just chatting wtih her because, well, he just fucked her? You mention your irritation that he 'did more with her' than you. Are you surpised? He had a NEW woman to be with, of course he is going to want to do things with her, it is only natural.

I understand where you are coming from, I am sure it is hurtful to have this happen. However, you mention yourself that even YOU would like to be with this woman with or without your hb. IF the pull is there for you, why shouldn't it be there for him too?

• Members
i think it is cheating for either of you to have sex with the 3rd person & not tell the other.communication is SO important!

AGREED!

• 4 weeks later...