Official Community Forums Home

Remote Controled Vibe

I am looking for a great all around wireless, waterproof, bullett/egg that has had great reviews and is not too loud. Something simple, easy to use. I don't need something that has alot of different speeds maybe one or two functions. Looking for somethine my wife can wear when we go out. Anyone have one they love? Thanks

• Members

I am just kind of catching up as things have been hectic. You are right LL. I have some of these and have reviewed them as well. Out of the three below the first one seemed to work the best for me. They are all rather quiet and have used all of them in public. My other half enjoyed teasing me while I was trying to order at a restaurant or as I was trying to take a drink. If you have any other questions about these let me know and I will try to help you out. They are a lot of fun to use.

GK13025main.jpg

GK13001main.jpg

This one below I didn't care for as much as you have to cycle through all 10 settings to turn it off, but everyone is different.

GK13025main.jpg

• Members

SS, do you use them internally. I always thought it was a pair of vibrating panties with a remote, vibration on the clitoris.

• Members

These are all internal eggs with a wireless remote.

• Members

I've been looking at these as well. Check out the ones on this page.

My link

I haven't decided on which to try yet, so I can't give you a review. But the butterfly as well as the panties looks to be what you're looking for. If you try one, please post a review ;)

• Members

I am looking for a great all around wireless, waterproof, bullett/egg that has had great reviews and is not too loud. Something simple, easy to use. I don't need something that has alot of different speeds maybe one or two functions. Looking for somethine my wife can wear when we go out. Anyone have one they love? Thanks

• Members

we love the vibrating panties. recently my husband and I were slow dancing at a crowed club and my husband was teasing me with the remote, he went to far and I had a big orgasim, thank goodness I had a long dress on so people could not see the cum running down my thigh, this was so hot. we consumated the event in the parking lot as he cleaned up the cum on my thigh and pussy. that's my suggestion. Go for it..SuzyQ

• Members

we love the vibrating panties. recently my husband and I were slow dancing at a crowed club and my husband was teasing me with the remote, he went to far and I had a big orgasim, thank goodness I had a long dress on so people could not see the cum running down my thigh, this was so hot. we consumated the event in the parking lot as he cleaned up the cum on my thigh and pussy. that's my suggestion. Go for it..SuzyQ

That sounds HOT!