Official Community Forums Home

A Break On The Hay

• Members

Here is another of the fantasy collection I have written. Enjoy!

I am in the barn, stacking hay. I am wearing only overalls and tennis shoes. My sweaty body is covered with hay and dirt. Droplets of sweat run down my face and my side as I continue to stack hay in the heat. My wife comes in the barn with a large glass and a pitcher. She is wearing a sleeveless, light colored, flowered dress. The dress buttons from neck to hem. She hands me the glass, which contains cold lemonade. I take a long drink and slowly drink the rest. This is when I notice that her dress is buttoned with only about ten buttons from below her breasts to her upper thighs. I observe her closer as I continue to drink my lemonade. I notice her nipples showing from under the light material as her body begins to glisten in the still heat.

I finish my lemonade. She gets up and I almost get a glimpse of her crotch as she allows her dress to open slightly. She takes my glass and fills it with water from the pitcher. She steps up to me and gives me a hard kiss before giving me the water. I take a drink of the cool water and she steps behind me. She runs her hands up my sides, to my chest. She rolls my nipples between her fingers before moving lower to my abdomen. She unbuttons the sides of my overalls then runs her hands down the sides of my hips. My cock is now pressing against the loose material of my overalls. Her hands move to my crotch where she rubs my balls and around my cock. She eventually grasps the full length of my erect cock with both hands and begins to stroke it. Her lips find my ear and she begins to nibble them with her teeth. By now I have forgotten about the glass, half full of water I am holding. She removes a hand from my cock, takes the water from me and takes a swallow.

I then feel her lips on my ear followed by warm water from her mouth as she rinses off my ear and begins to run her tongue around my ear. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensations of her hand stroking my cock and her licking my ear. After a few moments, I am startled as she pours the cool water down my chest and over my crotch. She manages to grab a piece of ice with the hand holding my crotch and she begins to rub it over my balls and erect cock, causing me to moan. My cock begins to shrink under the cold ice. She tosses the ice aside and sets the glass down and comments, "We can't let that happen." She moves both of her hands back to my crotch, one cupping my balls and the other wrapped around my cock. She continues stroking my cock and licking my ear, until my cock is raging hard.

She then removes her hands from my crotch to the front of my overalls and unbuttons my fly. She pulls my stiff cock and balls through my open fly, and turns me to face her. She slowly unbuttons the few remaining buttons of her dress, revealing first her soft breasts and pert nipples. And finally the last button to reveal her neatly trimmed crotch. Beads of perspiration run down between her breasts. She moves back to a stack of hay about waist high and sits down, opens her dress and sits back on her elbows and motions for me to come closer.

I kneel down and begin kissing at her knees moving slowly toward her awaiting crotch now glistening with perspiration. I notice her pussy lips blooming from excitement as I place kisses around them. She urges me to stop teasing and to get busy. I oblige and lightly run the tip of my tongue up and down the crease between her parted lips. She moans softly as her legs part even further. I occasionally dart my tongue into her entrance which causes her to give a short gasp. I plow the tip of my tongue between her parted lips to her awaiting crown of pleasure as she lets out a deep moan. I lick her clitoris for a few minutes until she starts to raise her hips. She moans, “Don’t stop, don’t stop! I’m coming!” I continue my steady tongue strokes on her clitoris. A couple of deep breaths under her moan and her orgasm begins. I flick my tongue from side to side and her hips buck even wilder. As her orgasm subsides I return to long slow strokes with my tongue over her parted lips. Once waves have passed I begin kissing her inner thighs allowing her to relax somewhat.

I stand up between her thighs. As my hips brush her knees, she raises up, grasps my cock and begins to slowly stroke its full length. A bead of sweat runs down my chest as she gently runs one hand along the length of my erect cock as the other hand cups, caresses and messages my balls. She eventually grasps my cock at its base with both hands, and she pulls my cock. Her knees stop me from moving forward as she continues to pull my cock. The tension slowly increases, until she finally allows her hands to slowly slide down my cock. One hand slips over my cockhead. Her second hand slips to grasp my cockhead. She spreads her legs and raises her knees, hooks her heels into my back, and pulls me closer, her hand still holding my cock. She pulls me in close, allowing my cock to rest above her crotch, pressing my balls against her crotch. She begins to run her fingernails around my cockhead and over its tip for a few moments. A drop of pre-cum falls from my cock onto her mound. She allows me to move back slightly, holding the tip of my cock against her. She rubs the tip of my cock against her clitoris and finally over her entrance. With the tip of my cock at her entrance, she holds the shaft of my cock with one hand and begins to move it in a circular motion against her entrance. I run my hands down the inside of her thighs to her abdomen and crotch and begin to caress her. She raises her feet and rests them on my shoulder. She begins to work my cock deeper inside her, continuing to move my cock in a circular motion. She soon has all of my cock inside her that is not covered by her hand. Her forefinger presses against my balls and her pinky is pressing against her crotch, as she moves my shaft in a slow, deliberate circular motion. After several minutes, I begin thrusting, and her circular motions become more vigorous. She begins to meet my thrusts. I hold her thighs to help synchronize our thrusts. She starts to moan louder and I work my thumb over her clitoris and begin to rub it. She closes her eyes and begins to toss her head, moments before she begins to have another orgasm. She removes her hand from my cock, grabs my hips, pulls me to her, taking all of my cock inside her with a soft moan. I continue thrusting, using the full length of my cock and pressing my thumb against her clitoris as her orgasm subsides. I then remove my thumb and move my cock slowly almost all the way out and then slowly all the way inside her, until my balls press against her. I hold this for a moment before repeating the cycle. I then notice the heavy smell of hay mixed with the odors of our lovemaking. A bead of sweat runs down my cheek. I admire the gorgeous, glistening body of the woman I love, laying before me as we share our most intimate selves while we make love. I continue to slowly make love for several minutes, until she has recovered from her orgasm. She then begins to squeeze my cock as I pause inside her. Her movements intensify as she encourages me to thrust faster. She begins to meet my thrusts as my orgasm begins to build. She squeezes my cock tighter as I begin to cum inside her. My body stiffens and quivers as I hold my cock deep inside her. She grabs the bib of my overalls and pulls me to her and kisses me hard and long.

My body begins to relax; she continues to kiss me deeply and squeezes my cock. We rest in each others arms, maintaining our intimate embrace. After several minutes, I slowly rise, kissing her breasts and stomach as I get to my feet and she rises with me. She grasps my cock, covered with the juices of our lovemaking, and places it back in my overalls and wipes her hand on the crotch of my overalls. I tell her that I love her; she kisses me, and grabs the glass and pitcher. She turns to leave, allowing her open dress to flow open, giving me a peek of her gorgeous body that I just made passionate love to. As she reaches the door, she turns facing me. Her breasts and crotch exposed to my delight. She blows me a seductive kiss, winks, turns and leaves. I button my fly and finish my chore. I leave the stack of hay that we just made love on, thankful for a loving wife who knows how to relieve her husband with a refreshing break.

[ If you like this check out my next post to find out what happens at the end of the day! ]

• Like 1