Official Community Forums Home

Boating

dkmortensen

• Members

So it is boating season, I have a boat that I use for fishing. My wife loves to go with me fishing. Last month we left the kids with grandma to take the boat out just for some us time.

I loved being out with her taking in nature, me in my swimming suit and her in hers just so we can catch some sun. Just seeing the sides of her breasts while trolling around the lake makes me crazy she is so close to me with very little on. I wanted to take her out till night and watch the moon come over the mountains while being in the middle of the lake with the moon shining off the lake making a silloette of us in the night time. I wanted to be in that ambiance and lay back on the back of the boat with her next to me and start some great lovemaking.

With three kids some things came up and we had to cut our boat trip short so I have yet to have gone out at night with her but I have the resources to do that.

My question, what would you do in or on a boat, or what have you done? I thought the story section would be good for this for us to share stories.

• Members

I started a response to this awhile ago but had to X out. You cannot leave us hanging like that DKM !!!!

I was reading along and expecting some hot story and then you ended it !!!

I grew up on boats --I love being on the water. There is a calming effect that comes from the boat rocking.

I've never had sex in a boat but I can imagine it would be quite exciting.

Plus- there would be the added movement of the boat rocking in the water to help with the excitement.

It would be quite romatic to be out in the middle of the water with no one else around.

You could make as much noise as you wanted and no one would hear you.

(well I guess it depends on how close to shore you are --I know the sound travels on the water....LOL..)

Please expand on your story. Please describe your Boat Fantasy in FULL DETAIL...... :)

• Members

Well, as I sit on the back deck of our boat getting ready for a great two weeks away. Going to Nantucket. If (big if) we do anything sexual (haha). I will write all about it.

There was this one time in Newport.....it was about midnight we had had a great day.

• Members

Well, as I sit on the back deck of our boat getting ready for a great two weeks away. Going to Nantucket. If (big if) we do anything sexual (haha). I will write all about it.

There was this one time in Newport.....it was about midnight we had had a great day.

Love Nantucket....

There was a man from Nantucket who.....

• Members

I have fantasized more about landing on some small island and going at it, maybe on a blanket, rather than in the boat itself.

And yes, sounds can travel quite far on calm water.

• Members

Depending on what type of boat it is - set her on a bench or sofa, etc. and you can be on your knees. Be sure to put a folded towel under your knees. Boat carpet burns are no fun!

Hubby and I did it one time on a boat. It was quite hot and the voyeur aspect of it is most exciting. I love summertime!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I started a response to this awhile ago but had to X out. You cannot leave us hanging like that DKM !!!!

I was reading along and expecting some hot story and then you ended it !!!

I grew up on boats --I love being on the water. There is a calming effect that comes from the boat rocking.

I've never had sex in a boat but I can imagine it would be quite exciting.

Plus- there would be the added movement of the boat rocking in the water to help with the excitement.

It would be quite romatic to be out in the middle of the water with no one else around.

You could make as much noise as you wanted and no one would hear you.

(well I guess it depends on how close to shore you are --I know the sound travels on the water....LOL..)

Please expand on your story. Please describe your Boat Fantasy in FULL DETAIL...... :)

I am sorry I have not gotten back sooner, I did not mean to leave you hanging, I will finish the story now. We have not had a chance to finish it in reality but this is the fantasy I would like to pan out. Talking to her she wishes the same also.

As you know fishing is kind of a patience game some times you are on the fish and sometimes you spend the whole day trying to find them. This particular day we are not trying real hard to find the fish we just have some poles in the water. We are just enjoying each others company without the kids.

There is just something about being in a boat being close to each other without much clothes on and some great swimming suits. The boat has two captain chairs right behind the windsheild and a bench seat just behind the captain chairs, her chair can swivel around so she can put one leg on the bench or both and be comfortable. I steer the boat around the lake slowly having some great conversation about life how great it is to just be out with the two of us, I pull one of her legs down off of the bench as to open her up just a little not enough to make her feel vulnerable I just want to rub my hand down her inner thigh as we are talking. As I do this I notice that her swim suit offers a sneek peak at one of the lips on her pussy so when the conversation dies down she gets quiet and just lets me run my hand up and down her thigh getting closer and closer to her pussy. By this time she is quiet just laying back letting me touch her soon I move her swimming suit to one side with my fingers now running my fingers on the lips of her pussy she relaxes even more. I can tell that she is getting hungry for me to touch her clit but I hold off waiting for her emotions to take her farther almost to were she can't stand just having me pet the outside. It is starting to get dark on a clear night. I just go back to rubbing her thigh so we can watch the moon come up and glissen off of the water. By this time I am hard as a rock, the leans over and runs her hand up my swim shorts moving back the material to find my balls and lightly scratch them as to give me a taste of my own medicine because she knows that it drives me absolutly nuts, then she grabs my very erect cock and gives it a few strokes.

I reach over and turn off the key everything goes silent, I move her to the back deck just above the bench seat where you can lay out, I have her lay on her back with her feet on the bench seat, taking off her suit I lean over and start licking the outside of her pussy, I start to feel some moisture coming from her so I move in and give some long slow licks to her clit starting from the bottom to the top. I feel her clit get bigger so I move in just a little bit more with my tongue this time going just a little faster by this time my chin is dripping with juices from her and from me, I help her to a very much appreciated first orgasm, after she has some time to recover she puts me in the same position and begins to suck my hard cock she loves to run her tongue in a circle right below the head where all the nerve endings are she feels my cock throb and jump around then puts me in her mouth to suck some more. She has saliva running down my balls that is cool in the night air. It tickles, I then move her so she is on all four on the bench and the deck this is high enough that I can stand up and enter her from behind. It does not take long for me to take her to her second orgasm both of us are so wet that my hard cock can not take it any more I start to build up with pressure and I shoot hot cum all over her pussy she sighs with relief.

Now we have time to sit back and look at the moon over the water and feel how lucky we are to be out in the middle of a lake makeing exceptional love to each other.

• 4 years later...
  • Members

Sounds like a good time . If you are alone with her I don't know why you still have suits on but that's just me.