Official Community Forums Home

Have You Shared Your Fantasies With A Friend Over The Phone?

RC4BLUE

• Members

A few nights ago I was on the phone with a friend that lives on the other side of the county. We have alway had an attraction, but this night we got to talking about fantasies and ended up share some very intimate, very hot, very sexy fantasies. That lead to us pleasing ourselves while on the phone with each other. It was so hot. Now we need to find a way to see each other again. I'd never done anything like this with "friend" before.

Anyone else have an experience like this?

• Like 3

• Members

After I became a widow I did have a couple phone 'friends'.

One in particular was really good at it, we're still friends albeit

platonic right now. It doesn't seem to take much for us to fall

back into those roles with each other.

• Review Team

Yes I have had friends over the phone.......Sometimes you're alone and you need someone to play with. You take turns telling each other what to do and just letting go with out thought. Maybe even going further than you have been before. Or you shake with the thought of what's to come when you are together.

With a creative mind the only down fall is that when you are really together it was so much hotter on the phone. I know in the distant past I could romanticize a person into something far greater than what they were in person. Fantasy can some how taste and feel so much hotter than in person, but when you can get both it is delicious.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
Guest Crazy Cat

This just happened to me tonight. My friend lives in another state and we text all the time. We got on the subject of sexual fantasy. He is having issues with his wife, not interested in sex. And I am having issues with my husband and ED. We both love our spouses dearly. We were trying to understand from the opposite sex on what would be a turn on. Well the more we talked the wetter I got. Till we both reached an awesome orgasm together.  We have no desire to hookup and have sex. It was a thrilling turn on. And I had come up with a few ideas to try with my husband...friends helping friends is a beautiful thing.