sexgoddess

Best Butt Plug That Will Stay In During Sex?

4 posts in this topic

I need one that will stay in. Me and the hubby have bought a couple of butt plugs we play with during anal, but I really want one that I put in DH that will stay while we have sex. Any suggestions??

I need one that will stay in. Me and the hubby have bought a couple of butt plugs we play with during anal, but I really want one that I put in DH that will stay while we have sex. Any suggestions??

I don't know of any unless you use the one that pumps up. But all the others usually come out at some point. Maybe using kegal (sp?) to keep the plug in? :huh:

So, you want one to put in HIM that will stay in? For me, any of the bulbous plugs stay in nicely. It has to be large enough to go past the first spincter to stay in place. Try these:

Round Plug

or for a great vibrating plug

he tantus zing

So, you want one to put in HIM that will stay in? For me, any of the bulbous plugs stay in nicely. It has to be large enough to go past the first spincter to stay in place. Try these:

Round Plug

or for a great vibrating plug

he tantus zing

Couldn't tell ya. No experience here in that regard. Personally if I was inclined that way I would take Mikaylas' advice.

I am just here 2 get in the last word.

Word.