Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Crystal Flex Triple Action

Mikayla1

• Members

se0783-00-2main.jpg

Let me begin by saying that I am usually not a big fan of triple actions. If you don't know what a triple action is, it is a toy that gives you vaginal, clitoral and anal stimulation all at once. The problem with many triple action vibes is that all the vaginal and clitoral stimulators work well, but the anal stimulator falls short. . . pun intended. This triple action hits all three marks and then some.

This toy is unique in more ways than one. First of all, it is WATERPROOF which is excellent for anal play (clean-up). Secondly, it has dual motors with one at the base that operates the clitoral stimulator and another towards the head. This gives you an all inclusive vibratory experience. The toy is made of a semi soft jelly material which is firm but pliable. In fact, inside the shaft is a an adjustable spring that allows you to bend the shaft to the left or to the right as well as up and down to hit the right spot.

The clitoral stimulator has a flexible "probe" that is approximatley an inch long. I just knew that this probe would give my clit the attention it deserved. . . and I was right. Finally, the anal stimulator looks like a rattle snake rattle with ascending size ribs and is less flexible than other triple actions I have used. This is why I knew this triple action would surpass all others.

I knew that I would need my hubby's assistance with this toy since I can no longer flex and bend the way I could just a few short months ago. He was more than eager to oblige. We washed our new toy off with some hot soapy water, inserted the three AAA batteries and got out our favorite lube . . . we were ready to play. Propped up on pillows, legs spread, my hubby easily inserted the 7" long and 1.25" wide shaft into me. Then he began working the anal probe into my ass. As previously stated, the probe is less flexibile so it easily goes in without bending or smushing down. The pleasure ridges felt AWESOME, even without vibrations. It is not to large to intimidate new anal players and easily could be left out if no anal play was desired.

Then my hubby turned on the vibrations with the dial on the base of the toy and teased me between the high and low vibrations. As I suspected, the clitoral stimulator ROCKS!! It took me less than a few minutes to have a series of multiple orgasms. My hubby removed the toy, bent up the shaft and then reinserted. He was on the hunt for my G spot. The tip of the shaft is firm due to the bullet motor at the top of the head and adequately supplied enough pressure to my G spot. Soon I was panting and writhing and having a juicy G spot and clitoral orgasm that sent me climbing up the wall.

I would recommend this toy to anyone interested in exploring TRIPLE ACTION play and who is not afraid of a larger sized toy. This toy is filling, powerful, a bit loud, but well worth it! Waterproof, it would be great for bathtub or general water play, and is always easy to clean-up. I must say, as far as triple actions go, this one is DEFINITELY my MUST HAVE CHOICE!!!

Triple Threat!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

se0783-00-2main.jpg

The Crystal Flex waterproof vibrator has wide ribbed shaft, and is 1.25”W X 7.25”L. The anal probe has narrower ribbing and is 4 long and measures 1/8” W at the top 3/4” at the base. It’s made out of a soft jell material, without any smell or taste; and is easily bendable for exact positioning. This requires 3AAA batteries (no instructions necessary) for the vibrations that ranges from low to high. It has two motors. One, for the clit is a bullet vibrator and the others in the shaft. It does get loud, so play some music or the TV to cover the noise.

I order the Crystal flex to ease into anal play, but when I received it I was still very intimidated by the whole idea. The Crystal Flex sat in my toy chest longer than normal, before I had the nerve to take it out for a test drive. The first time I used it, I whimped out, and didn't use the anal probe. The second time I was determined to get maximum benefit from all three stimulators. I generously lubed the anal probe with TooTimid lube, and slowly inserted the vibrator, while introducing the anal probe into virgin territory. I wasn’t sure what to expect but, I was able to go at my own pace; and because of the small size of the probe it didn’t hurt at all. I didn’t think I would enjoy the anal probe the first time, but I did. I loved it. If you ever wanted to to try, or wondered about anal pleasure this is an excellent introduction for you.

This is a great vibrator for the novice and the experienced, I give The Crystal Flex 4 out of 5 hearts.

CRYSTAL FLEX

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I have been looking at this one for a while and finally decided to jump in and get it. I decided I would buy myself a Christmas present...oh am I glad I did. I had a favorite toy that a lot of people know about and a few people have purchased due to what I had to say about it. Well look out, this one is giving the other a run for its money. I am really happy with this one.

For starters, it is waterproof and takes 3 AAA batteries. This toy measures 7 inches of insertable length and 1.25 inches in diameter for the shaft. The clit stim is very rigid and has a small piece extended out of the top of it for a little extra stimulation…..yummy. It is mostly clear except for in a few spots. It has a bullet located in the upper part of the shaft near the head and one in the clit stim. So I gave it a nice bath in warm water and anti-bacterial soap. I then unscrewed the black cap at the bottom and inserted the batteries. Then I put the black cap back on…make sure you put it on tight as you do not want water getting in and spoiling your fun.

I am the type that loves anal play so this seemed perfect. In my opinion this would be perfect for beginners up to advanced. The dial at the bottom controls both bullets in the toy. I will say it is rather loud, which is a downfall to me, but it can be covered up.

Off to playtime I go---let's see how he truly stacks up. I slowly insert it and make sure it is where it needs to be, which was done with a lot of ease. The ridges along the shaft felt so good. It filled me up nicely. Now the true test and yes you are thinking right….the vibrations. I start on low which is very nice and slowly start increasing the vibe. High is nice and strong. I love a strong vibe. Within no time the orgasms were flooding through.

I would highly recommend this toy. It is well worth it. I now have another favorite toy. I used to be a one-toy girl, one that I knew I loved…well now it is two toys!