Official Community Forums Home

• Members

My Husband had a vasectomy. Yesterday marked 7 days since he had it done. He has been VERY nervous about his genitals since. Any pain or discomfort would freak him out. I, on the other hand have been chewing my arm off wanting him to hurry up and heal so we can get BUSY! So anyway after 7 days he was saying how he was feeling better but still not 100%. I said look, I know you are afraid but you have to try it out and see how it goes. We don't have to have intercourse but I could treat you to some very slow and gentle attention. Just think of it as physical therapy (LMAO, I love my joke) He laughed and said OK.

So we started out on the couch. it got hot and heavy very quickly he still seemed nervous to grind into me but I was so aroused I was almost beyond control. We went into the bedroom and I proceeded to give him oral, very slowly, very gently. He was so hard! I was perfectly willing to finish him off but he said, honey, I want to watch you... Now this is something new. He has always had a fantasy of watching me pleasure myself but I was too self conscious. Lately though I have been really letting go. I had mentioned a couple days before how I had masturbated using 2 toys. One vaginally one externally on and around my clit.

This is what he wanted to see. I guess he had been thinking about it... So I said well how 'bout you help me out first. ;) So he obliged by kissing me, my breasts and then thrusted 3 fingers in my pussy. I was surprised how aroused I was because I came within minutes and like 3 times. Then I said, hey I didn't expect that. so then came the toys. I have a jelly one and a g spot one that is a little too long. So I slid the jelly vibe in and started stroking myself with the other. WHOA! He was so turned on, Baby you are so sexy, he said, then I could feel his very hard penis against my inner thigh. He was stroking himself too. I told him I could feel him. then I said I want you to cum on me. I was completely GONE. He was like oh yeah is that what you want you naughty girl? I will cum all over you. Yeah, I said, cum on me. Then he did, I felt it on my thigh then I felt it trickle down toward my ass and I lost control. I came like 3-4 more times like a freakin' rocket!

I had NEVER been this turned on in my life! It was awesome and he felt the same way!

And then the next day (today) my 4 year old had a 104 degree temp, YIKES! She ended up with pneumonia. I was trying to keep it sexy for later tonight but life sure is crazy with 3 kids! We just roll with whatever and try every chance we can to make time for us! This is my crazy reality. :rolleyes:

• Members

It sounds like his parts are in working order again..maybe better than before. BTW, be careful how close he Cums (;))to your vagina...those little critters can swim a long way and until his sperm count is zero, the possibility of pregnancy exists. In the meantime, enjoy your new adventures!

• Members

Well he may not be firing blanks yet but at least he's not firing dust! LOL!

• Members

My hubby had a vasectomy in December, and he has been MORE horny than ever! I am amazed at how horny he is. Something about knowing 'no more kids' gets them all riled up! Good story!

• Members
Well he may not be firing blanks yet but at least he's not firing dust! LOL!

LMFAO! I just pictured his penis with like a puff of smoke HA HA HA firing dust... That's good...

• Members

One of my old bosses was going for one and said he had to go back a bit later and give a sample to make sure it worked. We started telling him to take a dustpan to collect the sample since he'd be firing dust now.