Official Community Forums Home

Hand Job Stroker

thurisas

• Members

SE0989-00-2main.jpg

So I have to start this out by saying that this is the first toy I've ever bought for myself. I've always been of the "I've got all the tools I need to get off" school of thought. I'm not sure what prompted me to buy the Hand Job Stroker in the first place but I think I've had a change of heart and I am glad I decided to take this chance.

Being my first masturbator, I have to say that I was slightly inept at the use of this item. I knew I'd need lube and I made sure to get that ready first along with cleaning my new toy. The Hand Job Stroker is a little over 5 inches long which is the reason I chose it. It is made of a jelly material that is very soft. On the inside of the masturbator are these little nubs that are made out of the same jelly material. Just looking at them I knew immediately that those were going to feel pretty darn good.

I used a little bit of lube to begin with and started to slide the sleeve over my head and down my shaft. It got about half way on and then it wouldn't go any further. Being new to this I hadn't used enough lube and quickly rectified that situation. Soon I had the sleeve all the way over my shaft and started stroking. It took me a few seconds to adjust the pressure I needed to use but when I got it right, I knew it. I'm ashamed to say that it took less than 30 seconds for me to have an "eyes rolling to the back of the head, body shuddering" climax. The little nubs rubbed along the head of my penis perfectly and there was no controling my reaction.

Cleanup was just as easy as my climax because the sleeve turned easily inside out. A little soap and water and my new friend was ready and waiting for my next use. The Hand Job Stroker is absolutely something I would recommend using again and I can't wait until next time when my wife plays too!!

Randy.

• Members

Thanks for the review I was wondering about these toys. I'm putting on my list for the next order.

Great job Randy!! Love the humor. It's also great that you mentioned that this was your first purchase, and that you were a little "inept" with it. That lets people know that even some of our regulars may have troubles too. It's totally normal! Great review!!

• Members

Nice review, it makes me happy to see men having a toy too. There's not much out there for men, and it's good to hear something like this is fun and works great for you too.

You and Valyntyn have many fun nights ahead of you ;)

• Members

Great review, honey! :kiss:

When I was looking at the package this morning, I noticed this (oh so soft) sleeve is made of silicone, so if you buy one (WHEN you buy one, WHEN... ;)), remember to use a water-based lube and not a silicone one! You don't wanna lose this baby!