Official Community Forums Home

Poll Girth Vs. Length

Amylynn920

Girth or Length  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What feels better for you in a penis or a toy?

• Length
    • Girth
    • Both
  2. 2. Would You Rather Have Short and Stubby or Long and Lean?

• Short and wide
    • Long and wide
    • Short and Lean
    • Long and Lean
  3. 3. Do You Orgasm Easier With A Wider Penis Or Toy Vs A Thinner Penis Or Toy?

• Yes
    • No

• Members

Ladies, what feels better for you? Girth (thickness of a penis or a toy) Or length?

• Members

not a ladie by any means but I will share my observations. So from what I have heard from ladies they like length and also the man has to know how to use it. Also the length is good in different positions thats all I have right now I will check with a few more ladies

• Members
I noticed that you left out one very important response in all categories a "doesn't matter" We HAVE to choose one or the other here and that's not nessacarily true

It was left out on purpose because the objectification of the post was to determine length vs girth. You are always free to do your own poll.

• Members
It was left out on purpose because the objectification of the post was to determine length vs girth. You are always free to do your own poll.

I understand that hun but you need a control, in this case people who truly don't care about size, and since teh poll is annoyomous this is a prefect chance to see how many woman really don't care. Your second question are not answerable to me, your second because it doesn't matter what combination of length or girth, I just like a penis and to me the ablity to orgasm has nothying to do with size. I'm not attacking your poll just offering feedback.

• Members

all these poles are cute and fun, but the bottom line is if the fella knows what he's doing.... it's all good. Long, short, fat, thin just doesn't matter that much.

• Review Team
all these poles are cute and fun, but the bottom line is if the fella knows what he's doing.... it's all good. Long, short, fat, thin just doesn't matter that much.

Amen sister!

• Members

It isn't how big (length or girth) the worm is....it is if he knows how to wiggle it right....lol